**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Only star bigger I can think of is Steph. Or are retired players going to be in here as well.

damn bruh bigger? i listed nike/klutch guys lol

you guys think they would let brand-competing athletes in there?
steph/harden would be MAJOR in the movie lol

bean cameo would be insane lol

Dudes don't understand how valuable Lonzo can be on a winning team, I need to see him with a full offseason under his belt.

Him & Ingram & Hart all having injury issues this season and lowering their value might be a blessing in disguise for LA. We need another year to see what these guys can do.

I think Lonzo could end up having the same impact prime Gary Payton had for the Sonics., the way both GP and Zo are so great defensively both on and off the ball.

It took a few years for GP to develop as a 20 point scorer and perennial first team all NBA defender and later in his career developed a decent outside shot. He didn't become an all Star til his 5th year although he was already known to be a top defensive guard right out the gates.

I can see the same trajectory path happening with Ball.

Last edited:
Out of all the young guys we have, I don't worry about Lonzo. We just need him to stay on the floor.

I hope BI can actually start the year the way he was playing before he went down.

But who knows who will be on the team next year.

Out of all the young guys we have, I don't worry about Lonzo. We just need him to stay on the floor.

I hope BI can actually start the year the way he was playing before he went down.

But who knows who will be on the team next year.

Same. I just hope we get the chance to actually see the progression and have these kids realize their potential. For both BI and Zo just to be 22 going into next season is exciting.

Everyone here know BI can put the ball in the hole with the best of em. And it's pretty likely he'll end up being a threat from 3 before it's all said and done.

But what excites me the most is his potential to be Scottie Pippen-like on D. If he can bring similar impact like Pip, and if Zo can bring GP-like impact consistently, and we get a motivated and rested Lebron next year plus sign a Kawhi or Kyrie or Vucevic this summer...I can't wait already.

Kobe :nerd:

MJ cameo would make sense

MJ ain't doing Bron no favors :lol:

lebron-james-looked-at-michael-jordan-on-fast-break-dunk.gif

Big offseason for Zo (and his fans who always say he needs a full offseason). Put up or shut up next season. No more scoreless games, 4 point games, 40% free throws, airballs, horrendous layups and floaters......we shall see

Big offseason for Zo (and his fans who always say he needs a full offseason). Put up or shut up next season. No more scoreless games, 4 point games, 40% free throws, airballs, horrendous layups and floaters......we shall see

And when he levels up you the one that's going to have to be quiet.

Was waiting for somebody to throw some salt on the Lonzo love. Thought it would be @geno90221. :lol:

Zo need to really step up for real next year cuz that pick is starting to look funny. Especially when he can't finish a season.

This is your bias hate talking.

Along with being great business themselves they haven't stirred anybody in the wrong direction. It's a reason why players are signing to them.
Dude are you serious, Klutch has been fumbling left and right man. It's not bias hate, they messed up with AD and they are messing up with LeBron in LA.

damn bruh bigger? i listed nike/klutch guys lol

you guys think they would let brand-competing athletes in there?
steph/harden would be MAJOR in the movie lol

bean cameo would be insane lol

Bigger than draymond/simmons. You pretty much named all 5 (that I saw on the audition list) at some point in all your posts already. That's as far as I can go :lol:

Bigger than draymond/simmons. You pretty much named all 5 (that I saw on the audition list) at some point in all your posts already. That's as far as I can go :lol:
***** actin like he withholding some top level classified info

Issa cast list for a damn movie. So quit playin wit yo Julian assange wiki leaks lookin *** and drop the names

Back
Top Bottom