**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

It's embarrassing they had Caruso all season and didn't use him until the last month.
Ya. Him and Wagner. And even Williams.

We couldn’t even find 3-5 mins for those guys. Meanwhile Luke was trotting a lineup of lance/Kcp/Beasley/chandler/mcgeee sometimes

The talent mismanagement on this team is just embarrassed. Between poor asset management through bad trades, poor lineups and rotations and G league call ups, this team hasn't played to anywhere near it's potential. Don't even get me started on the medical staff.

You can’t give a G leaguer, or any player really, 3-5 minutes and expect them to do something

Guys need consistent time to get rhythm and confidence.

Was ya'll asking for Caruso to get minutes earlier in the season?
We ain’t coaches and “basketball minds” that get paid handsomely to see the talent these guys have. They should have asked for more minutes for him. If you can’t ID it early then you aren’t doing your job

See: magic trading d’lo too early. Unacceptable

Should've never signed Beasley and Lance to begin with and gave the minutes to JW and AC. But Magic wanted to make an impression on Lebron and the rest of the league, talkin bout we we finna surround 'Bron with some battle tested, hard nosed vets. Sounded good in the beginning but in hindsight LMAO.

Yeah but it’s a 3 pt league lol
Whenever they made 3s at like an average team’s rate they won lol

We ain’t coaches and “basketball minds” that get paid handsomely to see the talent these guys have. They should have asked for more minutes for him. If you can’t ID it early then you aren’t doing your job

See: magic trading d’lo too early. Unacceptable

So that's a no.

Obviously dude wasn't showing this early on.

Should've never signed Beasley and Lance to begin with and gave the minutes to JW and AC. But Magic wanted to make an impression on Lebron and the rest of the league, talkin bout we we finna surround 'Bron with some battle tested, hard nosed vets. Sounded good in the beginning but in hindsight LMAO.

Lance was our best 3pt shooter though, he was a good spark when the team was winning.

Lance was our best 3pt shooter though, he was a good spark when the team was winning.

The fans loved him too and I admit, I enjoyed a handful of games where he provided a boost. But he was way too inconsistent for my tastes (and part of that is on Luke and his stupid rotations). I think Caruso would've been more consistent were he given Lance's minutes early on in the season, considering how consistent AC has been the last 16 games.

7lmbjdv95qq21.jpg

Dudes bout to be a problem next year .. dude mindset has already evolved in the last couple months.. coupling that with a healthy offseason

Back
Top Bottom