**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Sheesh. Prime Draymond status lol

we can only hope it's the shoes and he throw some Nike's on and he can stay on the floor longer. He needs to work on his strength more.
They're not fumbling left and right. Players wouldn't still be with/signing to them if that was true.
So they didn't fumble getting AD to the Lakers before the trade deadline or are you going to put it all on Magic.

Why Rondo always jackin up the flow? Dude seriously runs the clock down and plays iso only to brick it last second.

Just sign rondo as an assistant coach coz i cant stand this dude jacking up 3s. We need a vocal leader tho.

'Again this is a big game for the Clippers a team that has never, ever, EVER..been outta the second round'

-Bully McDonald :pimp:

Last edited:
I ain’t gon lie I think deep down inside lebron like the drama.
No it’s facfs lol

He thrives being the topic of discussion lol

Leakers been out the playoffs since late feb and they talking about bron/lakers 5x a day on every channel :lol:

I swear I hate this team sometimes, we can't do anything right. Why are we winning these games all of a sudden? Where was this effort in January and February when we were actually trying to win?

SaltyShamefulAfricanmolesnake-size_restricted.gif

jhj2htodukq21.png

I still have the wingstop texts after a road win. And I'm like they won who did they play and Alec Caruso the goat #4 eff byron scott eff luke

Reactions: DLF
It's embarrassing they had Caruso all season and didn't use him until the last month.
Ya. Him and Wagner. And even Williams.

We couldn’t even find 3-5 mins for those guys. Meanwhile Luke was trotting a lineup of lance/Kcp/Beasley/chandler/mcgeee sometimes

Back
Top Bottom