**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Drafting a shooter would be great too, but I think Keldon Johnson would be a slight reach. Not sure anyone else fits the bill.

0B935EDA-8D82-4FBB-9294-7A34016D962A.jpeg

Brandon Clarke.
I like Clarke but not sure if he can develop into a good enough shooter to stretch the floor.. a lot of his buckets are inside.. if we’re placing an emphasis on spacing and shooting idk if he’d be the best fit.. but with that being said he’s a great player and ranks highly in Jacob Goldstein’s wins added metric.. jaxson Hayes ranks highly as well and is slotted somewhere around where we’re picking. If we let McGee walk Hayes could fill that role and contribute like Mitchell Robinson has for the Knicks this year.

Here is the full list of prospects and their respective wins added
0A86BC46-C780-4709-AE38-CBBD9DF35457.jpeg

Here’s last years list as well.. players performed about where they’re listed on here in terms of BPM
92B8B8C3-014A-4D98-A07C-44AD810F10C8.jpeg

https://www.basketball-reference.co...Y&c1stat=mp&c1comp=gt&c1val=1000&order_by=bpm

**** tanking. And **** KCP. Laker basketball is fun to watch right now :pimp:. And we're still in very solid position heading into the summer

I like Clarke but not sure if he can develop into a good enough shooter to stretch the floor.. a lot of his buckets are inside.. if we’re placing an emphasis on spacing and shooting idk if he’d be the best fit.. but with that being said he’s a great player and ranks highly in Jacob Goldstein’s wins added metric.. jaxson Hayes ranks highly as well and is slotted somewhere around where we’re picking. If we let McGee walk Hayes could fill that role and contribute like Mitchell Robinson has for the Knicks this year.

Here is the full list of prospects and their respective wins added
0A86BC46-C780-4709-AE38-CBBD9DF35457.jpeg

Here’s last years list as well.. players performed about where they’re listed on here in terms of BPM
92B8B8C3-014A-4D98-A07C-44AD810F10C8.jpeg

https://www.basketball-reference.co...Y&c1stat=mp&c1comp=gt&c1val=1000&order_by=bpm

If the foot checks out Bol Bol is a gamble but can have a super high payoff

Back
Top Bottom