**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Zo
99 career games
49-50 record
10/6/6 average
#2 pick

Next 2 years will be huge if he wants a big payday

I expect a serious offseason of working on his skills. I don’t see him changing mechanics though

giphy.gif

I agree but what do you expect them to do?

This is a team led by Caruso and KCP and we beating playoff teams

I expect them to tank like they did 2 seasons ago, whatever it takes. No reason for us to be primed for the 6th spot at the time of us being eliminated from the playoffs and now be in 11th. They should've shut Bron/Kuz down immediately after losing to the Nets and even these couple wins the scrubs have gotten us wouldn't have mattered.

Last edited:
Who do yall like that much in the draft outside the top 4? This draft is buns and the pick is probably trade bait regardless

It's pretty clear that the pick is going to be trade bait but isn't that intrinsically enough of a reason to try and position yourself to get the highest pick possible? Especially in a weak draft outside the top 5? The higher the pick the less other stuff you have to put into a trade package or the more value you can get for that single asset.

No kuz no ball no LeBron no BI

We got a bunch of 1 year guys in the lineup playing for a paycheck next year. And a coach who is auditioning for another job. So ya we are doing what we can. Shoulda done it earlier but it doesn’t matter when we did it if KCP playing like Kobe

It's pretty clear that the pick is going to be trade bait but isn't that intrinsically enough of a reason to try and position yourself to get the highest pick possible? Especially in a weak draft outside the top 5? The higher the pick the less other stuff you have to put into a trade package or the more value you can get for that single asset.

I don't think any pick from 5-11 is that distinct as far as value. Basically a wash

Back
Top Bottom