**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Lebron isn’t getting traded I don’t know why y’all that want him gone are getting your hopes up :lol:
Plus why the hell would ANY free agent sign here after we trade a top 3 all time player after his first season?

Lol at top 3.

xeucp7eya7y21.jpg

tenor.gif

The Lebron/Simmons talk literally came from a "anonymous western conference executive". :lol:

Bad comparison. Zo has at least gone on streaks of shooting good from 3. :lol:

Somebody needs to do a report on how many "media" outlets have been putting out ridiculous stories from "anonymous sources" involving the Lakers that are completely made up. It's reached new levels of propaganda.

He good on everything else.

That's why I was asking him why would you want Lue when he's Bron homie and you claim Bron has ruined the franchise and he's stopping us from getting all these superstars. :lol: I'm lost.

He lives in a fantasy world where if we didn't sign LeBron, we'd have to Max free agents lined up. He concocts ways for everything to be LeBron's fault. it's pretty incredible.

He lives in a fantasy world where if we didn't sign LeBron, we'd have to Max free agents lined up. He concocts ways for everything to be LeBron's fault. it's pretty incredible.

Well they were before he signed according to reports.

We all Laker fam in here y’all

Some like Lebron, some worship him, some dislike him, some hate him

Kinda rubs me the wrong way that he came here at the end of his career for off the court stuff. And I’ve been critical of his actions in the locker room and on the court in terms of morale, leadership and chemistry.

But let’s be real, he’s here to stay. Jeanie is all about business and she will cash in at the farewell tour

Back
Top Bottom