**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Anyone have news on Zo’s offseason? Weights? Shooting coach? Is his ankle even good for training?
I posted picks I found online the other day. He was in the gym lifting weights, including lower body work

Zo never really posts his workouts. Like last summer when he came back more muscular and people thought he’d only spent the summer rapping

Lakers have been out of the playoffs for six seasons, Jeanie Just took over two years ago & suddenly they have to sell the team :lol:

Every other day ya'll are in here stressing out about random as "sources" saying things.

She's been the governor of the Lakers since Dr. Buss passed (probably before his death).

It's on her record.

Yep. “I’m empowered to make all basketball and non basketball decisions”. She said that while Mitch and Jim were running b-ball ops.

She has had final authority on everything that’s why she removed Jim and Mitch

....still no official VoKidd announcement???

A lot of this is definitely on Jeanie she said she was going to stay out of basketball stuff and leave it to the basketball people but that obviously was a lie.

L22WGEW5ZBHIXOGEC3UI5OQPMQ.jpg

If you this old and never been married, no kids, you kinda weird and got issues

Cat Lady Jeanie

On some Targaeryn mad queen daddy issues type ish

Mix in all the surgery, duck lips, posing nude for daddy’s attention, dating wrinkly sack Phil for daddy’s attention.....she got issues man. #NotMyOwner

Last edited:

we're pretty much doing everything we possibly can to screw this up. We can't even do the simple things right and yet this is LeBron's fault somehow

Agents going to be calling Magic and Kobe instead of dealing with Rob.
:smh:

I have to say I'm not furious that Vogel is going to be the coach. Am I happy no but I wanted a change from Luke and I felt Lue was just going to be co-signing LeBron. I don't have high hopes for Frank but I will see what he can do. If he or Kidd can just get through to some of the young core on working on their game I am good with that. If they show ANY improvement under their watch I will call it a win. They were under Luke and regressing.

A championship wasn't happening either way with LeBron as the focal point and no stars wanting to be his sidekick. Nothing left to do but watch how this unfolds.

When we turn this **** around we all ain’t even gonna remember this. We gonna be happy as hell :rofl: :rofl:

Zo never really posts his workouts. Like last summer when he came back more muscular and people thought he’d only spent the summer rapping
I mean between rapping, the TV show and rehab....he aint do much apparently...

The "work" Kuzmania put in was tangible on the court, we saw Kuz doing new things this year, made gains in others...

I'd argue that zo looked worse this year that his first.....

I mean between rapping, the TV show and rehab....he aint do much apparently...

The "work" Kuzmania put in was tangible on the court, we saw Kuz doing new things this year, made gains in others...

I'd argue that zo looked worse this year that his first.....
Lol wut? U serious. He was injured and could only do upper body workouts til mid training camp

Kuz? Seriously? Towards the end of the year he was cheeks

Hopefully the basketball gods will do us a solid tomorrow, but not getting my hopes up with all the shenanigans this franchise has been involved with lately.

I’m ok with Vogel, but Lue has a proven history of getting the best out of a Lebron James led team so would’ve preferred hiring him instead.

Let’s somehow address the SG and Center position, upgrade the bench and I’ll be perfectly happy with this off-season.

Back
Top Bottom