**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

LividBouncyBuckeyebutterfly-size_restricted.gif

Trading Lebron for Simmons is really a topic on sports media. :lol:

How would ya'll "trade Lebron" dudes feel about that?

So Lebron gonna be 35 two months after the season begins. Simmons is an extremely talented All Star in Year 2. But he had a major injury, can’t make or even attempt a shot outside the paint AND he’s really passive.

If we still believe Zo can develop, then we should be high on Simmons’ future

Y’all seeing these Lebron Ben Simmons trade rumors ? Lol

Trading Lebron for Simmons is really a topic on sports media. :lol:

How would ya'll "trade Lebron" dudes feel about that?

These aren't rumors, these are media created fabrications. Completely made up.

If we trade for Ben Simmons then we'd have to offer him the max pretty much on the spot because he's up for extension this summer and then we're the same spot we were in with LeBron except with the player who isn't nearly as good. I'm not down for giving non-shooting Ben Simmons $150m. Also keep in mind that Ingram is up for extension as well, you could end up capped out with a 40 win team. No thanks

This is on top of the optics being terrible. How would we look trading the only superstar that is taking a chance on this dumpster fire franchise? trading LeBron would kill our chances of signing a top free agent for the next decade.

I don’t see how you could make the Simmons deal work salary wise for 76ers. But it’d be a bad trade for the Lakers as well.

Simmons and Lonzo together..... Might as well play in the 1950s.

I don’t think Jeanie has the gall to trade LeBron. But if she did for a Simmons. Have to find a trade for Lonzo

Lebron isn’t getting traded I don’t know why y’all that want him gone are getting your hopes up :lol:
Plus why the hell would ANY free agent sign here after we trade a top 3 all time player after his first season?

The Lebron/Simmons talk literally came from a "anonymous western conference executive". :lol:

So Lebron gonna be 35 two months after the season begins. Simmons is an extremely talented All Star in Year 2. But he had a major injury, can’t make or even attempt a shot outside the paint AND he’s really passive.

If we still believe Zo can develop, then we should be high on Simmons’ future

Bad comparison. Zo has at least gone on streaks of shooting good from 3. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom