**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Its like 8 mile

Rob should turn to all the other GMs and be like “go ahead, tell these free agents something they don’t know about me”. :lol:

LinearFluidDrongo-size_restricted.gif

I’m sad at the eventual Josh Hart trade.

Bruh really could’ve killed it as a role player for our champion squads :smh:

Read the story.

Is what it is.

The media is going to pile on because anything with the Lakers is instant clicks.

I'll pay attention again once the summer is over. If we grab a top free agent and some how grab AD, all this talk will be gone.

I’m sad at the eventual Josh Hart trade.

Bruh really could’ve killed it as a role player for our champion squads :smh:

JHart has a interview where he said he was training on being a playmaker during last offseason. Then Bron came in and he had to become a shooter and he said he struggled. I get his standpoint but as a young player he should be working on his all around game. His *** got a bum knee standing in the corner waiting to shoot not sure how he can use that excuse of training on being a playmaker.

Aside from the knee injury, Hart's performance in the summer league showcases the gap in talent between the summer league and NBA games.

Reactions: DLF
Holmes talked to 2 dozen staffers at various levels of the organization

I don’t think we can just brush off the article. Seems very legit and well sourced

I'm not saying brush it off...

But we heard about a lot of this already. This just summarized all the rumors we have heard the past two years.

Magic Johnson was right about one thing--too many cooks in the kitchen.

Pelinka has to go. And the Lakers need to change the culture there ASAP. If Paul's influence is that ingrained in the organization, not sure how they go about doing that. Very few coaches would have a fair shot at doing their job if Paul is going to act as an unofficial GM. That whole situation is a mess.

not hiring Lue was obviously a message to Rich Paul

I expect Rob and Kurt to run the show differently this year

All Jeanie is going to do is enclose her circle even more. I said it six weeks ago, and look what has happened since.

Crazy that Jeanie hasn’t said anything is far

She has Ramona carrying her water on the daily. She doesn’t need to do **** :lol:

They blaming Magic when she knew exactly what she was getting when she hired him. They not blaming Pelinka and make no mention of the Rambis family or Tim Harris or anybody else.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom