**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I still can't believe that the last game of the regular season I was breathing sighs of relief because I thought I'd get a break from Lakers news:rofl:

thought ish would pick back up around the draft lottery :lol:

qp3ygyjdx0131.jpg

fku.gif

not gonna listen to the media who’s known to **** ride the lakers for content, year after year after year ...

ill wait and see how july 1 pans out before passing judgement.

so we have a lying sack leading operations... great way to attract free agents... laker drama is exhausting

Wait, Magic said he had to fire people to hold people accountable? :lol:

Bruh is wilding. Wish he'd stay quiet and have the teams best interest at heart.

I’m in awe, is there not a NBA finals going on?

Silver gonna need to put in work to get something to get something going for next year.

If silver wants the league to make money he better put some stars around Lebron and the lakeshow

Preferably Kawhi and AD

Chill out.

I had a friend that used to work for Magic Johnson Enterprises for 6+ years.

He said that Magic was always a very, very, very demanding guy, but at the same time very fair, and extremely generous.

Whatever the company bonus was for the year, he'd double it for each employee out of his own pocket.

What most people don't understand about people of Magic's stature, with Magic's resume (off of the court) is that they became successful doing things their way and they don't adjust well to having someone like a Rob Pelinka (who in Magic's eyes has done next to nothing except collect 3% from some very successful NBA stars) commenting and giving input on every move.

Magic is old school... so are many NFL owners and they run their franchises in the exact same manner that Magic runs his business affairs.

The difference is that Magic talks a hell of a lot more and tends to place his foot directly in his mouth and often times it makes him look like he doesn't know what he's talking about... when in fact, he has a better idea of what he's talking about than people are willing to believe.

Did anyone expect Magic to go on ESPN and corroborate that Baxter Holmes hit piece?

I mean, come on...

So if the stuff about Rich Paul is a lie, how does Bron not treat Pelinka just like he did Dan Gilbert but maybe worse since he tried to smear one of Bron's best friends.

I honestly don't care about non of this gossip talk. :lol:

I listened to Magic's interview on First Take cuz it was straight from him. All this other stuff I'm good, waiting for July.

Back
Top Bottom