**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

if nets finna let Dlo walk, Midas whale put him in a sign n trade since he meet all star criteria and is better than lavine. He’ll make around 7M more though

Nets: #4, Solomon hill
Pelicans: Russell, Ingram, Kuzma, Hart, Future 1st
Lakers: AD

if nets finna let Dlo walk, Midas whale put him in a sign n trade since he meet all star criteria and is better than lavine. He’ll make around 7M more though

I mean if they sign Kyrie, they’d rather NOT use the rest of their cap on soloman hill

You really trying to speak keeping Zo into existence:rofl:

He gone brotha

Honestly.... D Lo and bron would be nice
And d Lo matured a lot lol
But he’s young so idk lol
Might be Cleveland Kyrie all over again and then want to be no. 1 guy

If Ratsull comes back, Essential going to have an existential crisis.

I'm with it though especially if that Bulls 3 way happens.

D'Lo
BI
Bron
AD

D'Lo's max is only 21 mil right? Any chance to bring Randle byke too?

If Ratsull comes back, Essential going to have an existential crisis.

I'm with it though especially if that Bulls 3 way happens.

D'Lo
BI
Bron
AD

D'Lo's max is only 21 mil right? Any chance to bring Randle byke too?
Bruh if Randle comes back on a discount t with that squad. Sheesh

DLo ain’t coming back, Magic talked so much **** about him. I know Magic gone but still, the organization made him look real bad.

WOJ:"It'll be interesting to see how the Lakers handles these trade talks here heading into the weekend with New Orleans. I'll give Rob Pelinka this; He negotiates from a level of great confidence. All these trades he's been involved in, where the rest of us would look and just say "Get LeBron a co-star" but he'll be meticulous on who he offers and how much he puts in a deal."

teamRob
:pimp:

If Pelinka went out and convinced DLo to come back and Pelinka took at shot at Magic in the presser saying we should have never let him go. I’d wave the flag.

Because that’s a level of petty I could get behind

*I don’t think DLo would come back

D’Lo is like Tobias Harris

Good but not good enough but will get paid like he’s “good enough”

I think D.Lo would come back. Magic is the one who said all that nonsense about him not Rob.

But dollars will determine where D.Lo goes...

That ship has sailed.

Still think he and Zo compliment each other but I wouldnt want to be the team that maxes him.

If we miss out on the stars I'd rather get 2 high level role players.

Russell is nice but def not worth 27M. Right now his game is heavily predicated around his 3 pt shot which he only is converting 37% of. When his shot isn’t falling he’s nonexistent. His next step is to shoot around 40% from 3 on high volume and work at getting to the line more. If he can do that he will improve his efficiency and will be worth 27M. Some team will give him the max but I’m only comfortable paying 21-23 as of rn

Back
Top Bottom