**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Who in here used to always say Jodie ButtCheeks? He’s a champ now lol

And what happened to LoveHateSelf, LiscensedtoBall and all those guys?

Last edited:
Seems that the Pels ownership is in their feelings again about Rich Paul. I knew that damn article came out at the worst time.

I know we've gone thru this twice already but it really seems like we hold all the cards this time. Griffin and the pelicans would really be screwing themselves if they took any of the other deals out there and they're running out of time to get something done

Idk we've always had the best deal available without Boston but they're using us as leverage to get the Celtics to up the ante. I hope you're right cause I been talking a lotta cash **** for this to not go down a 2nd time. And our entire season will already be ruined if it doesn't.

I’m not feeling really confident with how long this is dragging out

It actually makes me more confident because it shows they aren't getting any better offers, otherwise they would've pulled the trigger with another team. The Lakers have the highest bid. The pelicans are at the 'going once..going twice..' phase of the auction where they're trying to stall before they have to drop the hammer

If the trade doesn’t go through. Don’t worry. Ball coming back healthy. He will be a game changer and teams will be jumping off the building for not taking him while his stock was low.

Never bet against Tom Brady and Lavar ball

It actually makes me more confident because it shows they aren't getting any better offers, otherwise they would've pulled the trigger with another team. The Lakers have the highest bid. The pelicans are at the 'going once..going twice..' phase of the auction where they're trying to stall before they have to drop the hammer
Ya and if we are being neutral, unless the lakers have a deadline (which they shouldn’t) the Pels will wait til last ninute (right before draft) to accept AND THATS PRETTY SMART. This whole “wanna make a deal so we can evaluate our own prospects” is ********. I mean they have a good idea of who they want already based on hours of tape and combine interviews.

Also media are like rabid dogs. We in no win situation

We trade everybody for AD and people will say rob is an idiot. No depth etc

We don’t get trade done bc we have leverage and Pels are being *******s and spiting is, then we are “idiots” for not being more aggressive.

Lol

Is Rich Paul causing more trouble than good for LeBrons plan? I feel like Rich does things LeBron may not always find to be the best way of handling certain situations.

How does ad make the lakers better when y’all won’t have any shooting? 60 points between him and brown a night and a struggle to get 90 from da rest of da core.

How does ad make the lakers better when y’all won’t have any shooting? 60 points between him and brown a night and a struggle to get 90 from da rest of da core.

Well you'd assume Pelinka would bring in a bunch of shooters if he gets AD. If he gets AD and doesn't bring in shooters they won't be more than a 2nd round team.

Last edited:
Def not a coincidence lol
Guarantee they had a private meeting
Can mean everything or nothing at all tho lol but 1000% sure they talked

Definitely a coincidence. Bron was at the Aces game with CP0 and Russ and the Raptors taking a detour before getting back to the 6 for the parade.

BI and KUZ latest IG story...

ACC5F3B9-B39B-4D7D-8D7C-C86EEEDE19A4.png
522B21F2-46D2-4B5D-A5C1-6812F9F138BC.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom