**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Geez seriously some fans on this thread are so hung up and never let go of former Lakers like D'Lo, Ariza, Randle, and Clarkson.

The ship has come and gone. They ain't coming back and won't be walking back through the Staples Center doors anytime soon.

Also lets be real here. D'Lo made the all-star team in the Eastern conference on a bad Nets team that barely made the playoffs last season.

NONE of the the former Lakers are guys that other teams value and look at as corner stone players for teams.

So many people assumed last summer that Randle was going to get paid and a huge contract which didn't happen and look now he's the odd man out again in New Orleans even with AD leaving and them taking Zion.

who is going to be their playmaker then? kyrie a ball stopper. terrible idea

Kyrie and D'Angelo pretty much do the same thing. They're both ball-dominant point guards who don't play defense. There's no reason to have them both on the roster at the same time

Kyrie and D'Angelo pretty much do the same thing. They're both ball-dominant point guards who don't play defense. There's no reason to have them both on the roster at the same time
very true
where D'Lo is better in the playmaking area
Kyrie overall is a better scorer

Geez seriously some fans on this thread are so hung up and never let go of former Lakers like D'Lo, Ariza, Randle, and Clarkson.

The ship has come and gone. They ain't coming back and won't be walking back through the Staples Center doors anytime soon.

Also lets be real here. D'Lo made the all-star team in the Eastern conference on a bad Nets team that barely made the playoffs last season.

NONE of the the former Lakers are guys that other teams value and look at as corner stone players for teams.

So many people assumed last summer that Randle was going to get paid and a huge contract which didn't happen and look now he's the odd man out again in New Orleans even with AD leaving and them taking Zion.
Not to mention he made an all star team because like 3 people before him go at injured

I mean if you gotta pay Ratsull 27 mil and Myrie 32 mil it's a pretty easy decision. Myrie is the better player.

Reactions: DLF
bro NBA twitter is aids lol
reading some of these folks talk about the trade
there's really lots of people that do not understand how cap, salaries, etc work :lol:

bro NBA twitter is aids lol
reading some of these folks talk about the trade
there's really lots of people that do not understand how cap, salaries, etc work :lol:

Thats what social media (Twitter, IG, Youtube) has done. Made almost anyone a so called "insider". Anyone can start a website, blog, YT channel and claim and pretend they are connected to players, GM's, agents :lol:

Heck years ago I think Lakers Nation website originally was started by a bunch of Laker fans as getgarnett.com when the rumors were flying he was out of Minnesotta

I rather have DLo at the moment
Younger and Cheaper and getting better

I'd take D'lo to be honest. Sure..Kyrie is a better scorer. But even then, what else can he do. I think at least with D'lo there's higher potential. He's 6'5. Younger. Can scorer. Elite 3 ball. Better playmaker. Not injury prone.

and the biggest aspect....HE'S NOT A HEAD CASE. You know what you'll get with D'angelo. You don't have to worry about him snapping one day.

The thought of Pelinka righting all of Magic's wrongs in one summer :lol:. If Kawhi is off the table I'd definitely take D'lo over Kyrie, Butler etc. Especially for 21 milly with money left over to build. D'lo BI Bron AD..then imagine if somehow Zo comes back in '21 when Bron is outta here. Man :lol:

Lol at D’lo. Lol lol lol lol lol lol

We shouldn’t have traded him but to now resign him lol

He is the epitome of “fools gold”

Seems that the Pels ownership is in their feelings again about Rich Paul. I knew that damn article came out at the worst time.

I really hope if AD gets traded to Boston he doesn’t even show up to the presser. Or shows up and flat out says he’s a rental and has ZERO intention of resigning with Bos and that he will have a low threashold for sitting out if injured. I know he won’t but that’s what I want as a lakers stan

Like what’s seriously the hold up, Finals are over now and this move will dictate the rest of the moves including the draft. My prediction is today or Monday at the latest but we will see

Back
Top Bottom