**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

IMG_20190615_170737.jpg

E3C8707B-86B9-4CF3-B7C3-11867B571CC8.jpeg

What do I do with this now? Make one of those fire videos?

Just shame yourself until tomorrow for believing (and still believing) the Lonzo Ball hype.

Still astonished by most of the reactions in here to this trade. Legitimately in shock. It has to be Kobe Stans who just don’t want LeBron to succeed in purple & gold. Because the way y’all are treating Lonzo and BI is just remarkable :lol::sick:

Wtf do I do with Zo Jersey now :lol:

Glad I didn’t get the Ingram.

Definitely grabbing an AD

Wtf do I do with Zo Jersey now :lol:

Glad I didn’t get the Ingram.

Definitely grabbing an AD

Just shame yourself until tomorrow for believing (and still believing) the Lonzo Ball hype.

Still astonished by most of the reactions in here to this trade. Legitimately in shock. It has to be Kobe Stans who just don’t want LeBron to succeed in purple & gold. Because the way y’all are treating Lonzo and BI is just remarkable :lol::sick:

Houston gonna get destroyed next year by LAL in the playoffs like Kobe and Artest did to the Suns in the '09 WCF

Imagine soft as Capela tryna get a load of AD while LeActivated and [insert 2019 FA pickup here] feast on those other two floppers.

Ok the initial pain of losing Zo, Bi, Hart and possibly Garland has passed a little.

I picked AD for MVP going into last season, I feel like he can get to that level next yr.

The key is Kuz. He has to get back to the 3 pt shooting from his first yr and improve defensively. hes corny but at least he seems to be a hard worker.

I'm pretty confident Kawhi is coming.

So do we keep rondo still

Also If dont get Leonard or kyrie who is our shooter ? Is JJ a free agent?

Back
Top Bottom