**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F08%2Fkawhi-leonard-los-angeles-lakers-over-tornto-raptors-001.jpg

But what about all this crap about us not having enough for a max now because of the timing of the AD trade? Is Kawhi taking less to come here?

Isn't this the guy that said trade done, keeping Kuzma??????

Yup, he's Lebron's boy. To play devil's advocate though he has also been saying Kyrie to LA all year and now all of a sudden is saying Kawhi :lol: Hard to tell what's real and what's wishful thinking. I'm just waiting til we hear official news at this point.

It is imperative we sign a 3rd max to protect against injury

If AD gets hurt then it’s basically Lebron and a worse squad than we had last year

If Lebron gets hurt then it’s AD with a worse squad than he had in New Orleans.

We saw how GSW, who had 4 all stars and no depth, fared when one all star got hurt. When two got hurt it was game over.

With a third star, if any one gets injured then the decline isn’t so drastic. Still championship caliber with 2 of kawhi/AD/Lebron

I can’t stand the idiots that run LakersNation and Silver Screen and Roll.

They just post useless things and aggregate news that has already been reported, but still try to act like the authorities on the Lakers.

They know nothing and contribute nothing.

4AADB184-DDA6-4E08-9502-04360B4A9A79.png

It is imperative we sign a 3rd max to protect against injury

If AD gets hurt then it’s basically Lebron and a worse squad than we had last year

If Lebron gets hurt then it’s AD with a worse squad than he had in New Orleans.

We saw how GSW, who had 4 all stars and no depth, fared when one all star got hurt. When two got hurt it was game over.

With a third star, if any one gets injured then the decline isn’t so drastic. Still championship caliber with 2 of kawhi/AD/Lebron

I’m all for forcing this trade to July 30th, no matter what. Can’t lose that extra ~$9MM in cap space.

I’m all for forcing this trade to July 30th, no matter what. Can’t lose that extra ~$9MM in cap space.
100%. at the minimum that’s another 2 solid players. Can even stretch that to 3 if you get players chasing rings. Players like Dedmon, Green, Lopez etc. there is no reason to do the trade before July 30. And because we gave them everything Rob should have negotiated this

Back
Top Bottom