**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Imagine if it was reported that we did have a 30% max available. How many ppl would be in klaw’s ear telling him not to go here :lol:

D9WukIhWkAAiPV-.jpg

Jamal Crawford should really be at the top of the list. Sign him for a min. He can still ball. He can create his own shot and cause problems on the floor and will give our bench a boost.

Yea he's already seeing the value in market change.

I believe his Nike contract has an added bonus as well. I messaged Nick DePaula on Twitter if he knew any numbers or details in regards to AD's shoe contract. He didn't message me back :lol:

Damn so ATL wants Darius Garland real bad. Knicks rejected their offer of picks #8 & #10 for #3.

Hopefully Pelinka can work something out where the Lakers or Pelicans take him at #4 and hold off until July 30 to complete the AD trade so we can have $32 million in cap space.

Darius Garland is also signed and repped by Rich Paul.

Damn so ATL wants Darius Garland real bad. Knicks rejected their offer of picks #8 & #10 for #3.

Hopefully Pelinka can work something out where the Lakers or Pelicans take him at #4 and hold off until July 30 to complete the AD trade so we can have $32 million in cap space.

Would love it if Pels pick garland and garland refuses to sign his rookie deal til July 30

No way in hell they draft Garland

Lebron gonna tell free agents to take less money on the nba salary and offset it by giving them big contracts for Space Jam
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom