**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

damn tweet got deleted.
it was a vid of kawhi at a toronto school folks saying he enrolled his daughter there
upload_2019-6-18_16-22-40.jpeg

EDIT:
did some digging
apparently he was visiting Niagra Falls today and some dude posted a video saying it was a school and he enrolled his daughter there when it's actually just the tourist attraction that is NF

Edit again:

yeah so someone just post a vid of him here and said it was him taking his daughter to enroll at a school lol my bad y'all

Last edited:

Woj and Ramona really lying on us. That's crazy.

bro. we been over this throughout the year
Woj is a herb and is anti-laker
will push all negative **** about lakers that he can. is alway wrong with lakers
Ramona i'm not sure tho cuz i thought she was Jeanie's girl lol

I really can’t stand woj dude just throwing out lies someone needs to call him out on his credibility

That path is dependent on trading wagner/Bonga (the article even mentioned trading Kuz too smh) which we’ve gone over before. There’s definitely ways to go about this, but we knew this (and Woj being salty) already. Unless I’m missing something...?

Al Horford ?

Hell nah.

Dude is old and will be looking to get paid this summer. He also plays zero defense.
Must be two different Al Horfords.

I've always loved Horford, but the Lakers have a lot in the frontcourt as is. Need to supplement the perimeter.

horford woulda been perfect if we didnt already have the starting center position locked up.

Back
Top Bottom