**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Kawhi: I’m concerned with load management. Can you give me games off

Lakers: ya sure of course

what else are they gonna say?

If this is a concern for him and he doesn’t choose the lakers then he is a ****ing idiot and him not wanting this is personal or he just doesn’t like the vibe.

Kawhi, Bron and AD will all be able to load manage quite effectively. Just 2 of them on the floor every night will be enough to win 90% of the games. 60 games for each and we'll have the best record in the league.
Exactly bro
I mean he can do that in Toronto again but their window is like... one more year
Lakers looking at a way bigger window because AD is young so if/when Bron leaves they’re still going to be in contention

Kawhi wasn’t even a top jersey seller either
Cali got same population of all of Canada
You know how much jerseys he’s gonna sell??

Exactly bro
I mean he can do that in Toronto again but their window is like... one more year
Lakers looking at a way bigger window because AD is young so if/when Bron leaves they’re still going to be in contention

Kawhi wasn’t even a top jersey seller either
Cali got same population of all of Canada
You know how much jerseys he’s gonna sell??
ya man and honestly Kawhi is so damn misunderstood. I think he really (at leat Unc Dennis) wnats all those things like endorsements, commercials etc. Becasue last I checked, he likes money and to make extra money you have to do those extra things. Kawhi the type to probably take care of his family well and so he needs to keep the checks coming in.

ya man and honestly Kawhi is so damn misunderstood. I think he really (at leat Unc Dennis) wnats all those things like endorsements, commercials etc. Becasue last I checked, he likes money and to make extra money you have to do those extra things. Kawhi the type to probably take care of his family well and so he needs to keep the checks coming in.
Facts
He can be close to home finally man and for their favorite team
His pops was a die hard Laker fan and I think that’s probably been tugging his heart strings lol

Also feel like he might be annoyed of the media constantly talking for him and making him to be a certain way and only that way

In Toronto, they treating Kawhi like he Michael Jackson. Raptors and superfan had to do a press conference telling the public to chill on the paparazzi antics

Doubt Kawhi wants that kind of attention. He from the IE not Beverly Hills.
In LA, he can go about his business.

In Toronto, they treating Kawhi like he Michael Jackson. Raptors and superfan had to do a press conference telling the public to chill on the paparazzi antics

Doubt Kawhi wants that kind of attention. He from the IE not Beverly Hills.
In LA, he can go about his business.
and hide behind lebron when media wants to talk

So D’lo is trying to go to Minnesota hope we don’t strike out on kawhi
Could be posturing to up lakers offer should we strike out on Kawhi

From a basketball standpoint he would fit flawlessly with LAL. Especially with LeBron leaving in 2 years. But who knows. Maybe he wants to be the man lol in the west lol

I’m not the biggest bron fan. So I’ll bypass his. I’ll always rock with Kawhi (went to college with him), and I’ll rock with the AD. So 2/3 for me lol
So...call kawhi and ask him where he’s going

Really hope we can keep Bald Mamba . Kid can play

If we somehow can get Nwaba back, would be nice

There's a Vegas twitter guy that is saying we are out on Kawhi. He's correctly gotten "some" info right, like Bryce Harper to the Phillies I guess, so not sure how connected he is. But I'm goin off someone named Cuffs, and Scoop B, so...... :lol:

There's a Vegas twitter guy that is saying we are out on Kawhi. He's correctly gotten "some" info right, like Bryce Harper to the Phillies I guess, so not sure how connected he is. But I'm goin off someone named Cuffs, and Scoop B, so...... :lol:
Link to this?

Cuffs is Bron’s homeboy though and “called” everything from Bron going back and Us getting AD and Keeping Kuz...he knows something

Well......

upload_2019-6-30_13-28-51.png

Back
Top Bottom