**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Yeah, the pool is drying up, but after the good year he had, he may want some more money and not wanna come off the bench.
That’s all Javale is tho he’s a backup
He’s met with 2 teams and he would be a backup on both...

That’s all Javale is tho he’s a backup
He’s met with 2 teams and he would be a backup on both...
Not if Houston get's rid of Capela. Either way, I'd want him to come back for a good two more years. Hard to think he only 31. Bruh 40 in the face.

Bigs: Davis, Javale, Williams, Kuzma
Wings: LeBron, Kawhi, Dudley, KCP, JR, Daniels
PGs: Rondo, Caruso

>D

Bigs: Davis, Javale, Williams, Kuzma
Wings: LeBron, Kawhi, Dudley, KCP, JR, Daniels

>D
This is championship certified IMO

Bigs: Davis, Javale, Cousins, Kuzma
Wings: LeBron, Kawhi, Dudley, Green, Morris, Daniels

Pretty obvious he isn’t coming. You don’t wait to announce joining a team that has 3 people on its roster

Not if Houston get's rid of Capela. Either way, I'd want him to come back for a good two more years. Hard to think he only 31. Bruh 40 in the face.
That was only to get Jimmy B that’s not happening now..

So yeah Javale is a backup otherwise his market wouldn’t be so dry RN he would have been signed Already

D-gy28ZU0AAtwEQ.png

D-gk2_lXsAAWeby

Last edited:
Here’s a thought:

Those reddit type leaks are real. Kawhi wants to be the one to announce and not disrespect the raptors so he had the real reporters like CC and Haynes come out and make an effort to say: he hasn’t decided :wink:

But unlikely, he ain’t coming. Turn off your phones

I’m starting to feel like he’s not coming either.
Here’s a thought:

Those reddit type leaks are real. Kawhi wants to be the one to announce and not disrespect the raptors so he had the real reporters like CC and Haynes come out and make an effort to say: he hasn’t decided :wink:

We don't need this energy

giphy.gif

4E725318-807A-4346-B1D9-894C8BC4ECF7.png
Here’s a thought:

I did see this
And supposedly he’s been a consistent insider on that forum

Back
Top Bottom