**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I'm nervous too. Sleep patterns all ****ed up, food don't taste right, hell, I went thru this just 5-6 months ago with Bryce Harper.

But, things adding up.

Cuffs yappin, then quiet.
Arya or whatever yappin, now quiet.
Reddit guy, done deal, quiet.
Momo, testing FO leakage.
Caron Butler, eyeballs.
Michael Rappaport vids.
Snoop.

So much smoke, then quiet.

Bron pitching the handoff. Magic's pitch. AD the least of our worries.

Rondo, Javale, KCP, unsigned.

We know Melo waiting. Now we think Iggy/Korver might be coming.

Couple decent shooters signed as mins. Q Cook now followin Bron.

11.4 mil more playin in LA.

He could win another title someday with LAC/Toronto, MAYBE. No guarantee.

He could be lookin at multiple in LA with the most historic franchise in the league.

And if you believe that post, his fam wants his jersey in Staples forever. Not the Clippers side, they don't have a single one.

It scares me the longer we wait, someone could leak or screw up, but I feel like there's too much evidence already.

I lost Bryce, hope I get this one.
QFT

From a credible source on Lakersground user: YSong

“Alright ... first off I had dinner at Pizzeria Mozza!!! Sooooo goood had the goat cheese and the “Fun-Gi”!!!! How appropriate!

So here is what I heard

- Lakers had 5 meetings with Kawhi if you count Magic’s call, then 2x with Jeannie and Rob (yesterday and this morning) spoke to Bron and AD on Sunday and supposedly they meeting for dinner tonight (after KL spoke to Raptors today hmmm)

- Kawhi really talked about Legacy. That’s all the dude talked about ... retired jersey #2 (sorry DFish). He and Bron want to be the first to win with 3 different teams. He wants to be part of the team that gets #18 btw he hates the Celtics!!!

- The stuff you heard about Kawhi being able to bring in his own team of trainers, staff etc all true but not an issue. Whatever he wants within reason

- Anyways, Team Kawhi lead by Uncle Dennis have some final business meetings tomorrow but the deal is done.

- My contact said he’s 99/100 since you guys are all a bunch of losers hahah”

Man
**** is going to be beautiful
Better than a movie lol (if it happens)
Kawhi story and Lebron story are pretty insane

He wrong about he and Bron winning with 3 diff tho.

Horry did that.

Unless he meant Finals MVP with 3 diff.

He wants to get to 18!!!! :smokin

D08D6C64-37BF-49A7-BD17-2ADC17409AF5.gif

He wrong about he and Bron winning with 3 diff tho.

Horry did that.

Unless he meant Finals MVP with 3 diff.

He wants to get to 18!!!! :smokin

first team mates to have won 3 chips with 3 different teams i believe
they will have won third together

Quinn is a RFA right?
not sure but i think if he is GSW still has to renounce their rights to everyone anyway to afford D Lo or something like that

Woj and Dudley fasho know he’s coming lmao

Dudley :pimp: he does a hell of a job selling the Lakers in this podcast lol. I’ve always admired his game. One of those dudes you hate on the other team but love on yours. He can give us playoff minutes. Good signing.

Back
Top Bottom