**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I was cool til we started seeing underground insiders tell us it was pretty much a done deal with the Lakers. Had we not had those losers say stuff we woulda all been more even keeled. Here I am walking around telling everyone at work kawhi is a done deal. Now I’m gonna look like a bigger fool then I normally do

The logical thing would have been to meet with the raptors in Toronto before he left for Cali. Not fly to Cali, meet with Lakers. Fly back to Toronto. If he chooses LA he’s gonna fly back to Cali. Talk about inefficient
He gotta fly back to Cali regardless lol
Umm he lives here

The logical thing would have been to meet with the raptors in Toronto before he left for Cali. Not fly to Cali, meet with Lakers. Fly back to Toronto. If he chooses LA he’s gonna fly back to Cali. Talk about inefficient

Without ruining his reputation I think giving Toronto their last meeting in their city seems about right. They even used their private jets :lol:

If there’s a private jet from Toronto to LA you already know Bron I mean Klutch paid for it.

This ***** better put on his choosin shoes and cut the ****
Pretty sure it’s tomorrow. It’s been all along. Flight to Toronto was booked weeks ago. It’s all in the plan. Not saying he’s coming to us but decision will be made

Caruso
Green
Lebro
Kuzma
AD lineup would beat Toronto with Kawhi assuming health so **** em if he chooses to stay

On Mason & Ireland.

Momo came on and brought up the story when the Lakers were trying to re sign Dwight he flew back to LA to tell Mitch Kupchak face to face that he was leaving and signing with Houston. She said Dwight had a lot of respect for Mitch.

I know where Kawhi’s house is in Rancho Santa Fe CA there is small airport where private jets for wealthy people fly out of. It’s in Carlsbad CA off Palomar Mountain Rd which is like 15 minutes away from his house.

My gut kinda saying that he flew up there for a similar reason
I don’t think he told them no yet tho but out of respect to have an in person meeting lol

All I know is that if he don’t come his hometown gonna turn on him :lol:

On Mason & Ireland.

Momo came on and brought up the story when the Lakers were trying to re sign Dwight he flew back to LA to tell Mitch Kupchak face to face that he was leaving and signing with Houston. She said Dwight had a lot of respect for Mitch.

I know where Kawhi’s house is in Rancho Santa Fe CA there is small airport where private jets for wealthy people fly out of. It’s in Carlsbad CA off Palomar Mountain Rd which is like 15 minutes away from his house.
Meet him at his crib

Reactions: DLF
On Mason & Ireland.

What the hell are you doing on NT, head over there now. Give Uncle Dennis that one two punch.

So ya the psycho neurotic **** in me says he’s going to Toronto but the logical normal person deep inside things: no way

You mean to tell me he will sign a 2 year deal with Toronto so he can reup on a super max at the 10 year mark and basically commit to Toronto for 7 years? Basically what you are saying is he will retire there? He’s ready to make that commitment? Nah B. They will trade him as soon as something better comes up a la Derozen.

But then the psycho in me comes out and takes over.

So ya the psycho neurotic **** in me says he’s going to Toronto but the logical normal person deep inside things: no way

You mean to tell me he will sign a 2 year deal with Toronto so he can reup on a super max at the 10 year mark and basically commit to Toronto for 7 years? Basically what you are saying is he will retire there? He’s ready to make that commitment? Nah B. They will trade him as soon as something better comes up a la Derozen.

But then the psycho in me comes out and takes over.

Yo! Lakers better have used that as a selling point.

“Don’t think for a minute that they won’t get rid of you like they did Derozan“ Spin that whole loyalty crap on him and tell Dennis on the side “your bag coming dawg paramount picked up the option for y’all movie”

Yo! Lakers better have used that as a selling point.

“Don’t think for a minute that they won’t get rid of you like they did Derozan“ Spin that whole loyalty crap on him and tell Dennis on the side “your bag coming dawg paramount picked up the option for y’all movie”
Don't think the negative talk is a good tactic to use on Kawhi

Everybody chill. I've been like all of you. Checking my phone every damn 2 minutes to see if he came to LAL or not.

This is his first time ever he's been an unrestricted free agent and he wants to get it right. The dude has to pick a whole nation that loves him, drake and his current teamates that he just won a chip with vs going home and playing with LBJ and AD. Both are very tempting and hes weighing his pros and cons right now. I'm pretty sure he made up his mind but changed his mind many times throughout this whole process. My gut instinct is he'll come home and play for the Lakers. Happy 4th

Back
Top Bottom