**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Korver is already 38 years old :wow:

And fools on here be trippin over the Jared Dudley signing for the vet minimum :lol:

I’m glad he is taking his time and making sure he is making the right decision, but I don’t know why he didn’t start this meeting process a week earlier if he was going to drag it out like this

I was cool til we started seeing underground insiders tell us it was pretty much a done deal with the Lakers. Had we not had those losers say stuff we woulda all been more even keeled. Here I am walking around telling everyone at work kawhi is a done deal. Now I’m gonna look like a bigger fool then I normally do
lol

erupt’s odds:

Raptors EVEN
Lakers +350
Clippers +500

DM me with bets

Just realized I posted in this theead instead of the main nba thread. Again :lol: Kawhi got me all outta sorts. Next time y’all see me in here please quote me and point me in the right direction :lol: :smh:

090DC9CE-3643-4CF6-B34F-FAA40FC14C43.gif
Kawhi like:

This is crazy. Just crazy.

I was very confident, now I don't know. I just want it to be over either way.

I had the choice of staying at home with the dogs while staying glued like a fooo to the TV and internet waiting for updates

OR

go with the lady to the mall so I can tag along and catch some eye candy while she shop....

Perk said the Lakers offered Rondo the vet min already on the Sedano show. He said it as a throw-away as he was leaving the interview (the Celtic crew going out to dinner tonight)

Back
Top Bottom