**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Kawhi in Toronto to put pen to paper?

This is becoming more and more likely.

RDA (aka Jeanie's nephew) will be the one to blame for leaking it (and hence causing LAL to fail the loyalty test) and everyone in LA gonna be on him like Eric Holder on the run

He's putting pen to paper? What are you talking about and where did you get this information?

He's putting pen to paper? What are you talking about and where did you get this information?
I was asking if he was putting pen to paper, not stating it. I dont know if he is. Was merely asking it because apparently he landed in TOR today. Why else fly to Toronto unless maybe to sign a contract?

I was asking if he was putting pen to paper, not stating it. I dont know if he is. Was merely asking it because apparently he landed in TOR today. Why else fly to Toronto unless maybe to sign a contract?
Respectful guy
Giving them the final meeting on their turf

He probably honestly hasn’t made a choice yet

I think he may be SLIGHTLY leaning one way and I think it may be Lakers but he’s probably thinking of everything and very thoroughly

Tell you one thing though I don’t think he appreciate the helicopter mayhem in Toronto
Would make me feel a little insecure especially with a daughter

He was able to go to a taco shop for tacos and horchata with no mind except one dude sneaking a pic from far away lol
LA full of celebs so they don’t really be mobbing you out. Give you space for the most part

Dawg. I got the choppa loaded (tweets of excitement) for when he signs with LA

:lol: crazy thing is Kawhi and his camp gave everyone the schedule and it’s been on course so far. Met with the two L.A. teams now he’s meeting his Raptors. Y’all gotta chill.
Its those ****ing twitter ****ers in here that pushed the gun and made me believe them.

Probably the biggest decision of his life career wise fellas, let him breathe. :lol:

Whether we get him or not, we will be able to fill out the roster around AD, Bron and Kuz just fine. I obviously hope he’s coming here but we will be in a great position for next season either way

As long as it’s not the Clippers im fine with his decision

I think he may be SLIGHTLY leaning one way and I think it may be Lakers but he’s probably thinking of everything and very thoroughly

Tell you one thing though I don’t think he appreciate the helicopter mayhem in Toronto
Would make me feel a little insecure especially with a daughter

He was able to go to a taco shop for tacos and horchata with no mind except one dude sneaking a pic from far away lol
LA full of celebs so they don’t really be mobbing you out. Give you space for the most part
That taco shop he was at was in San Diego

The logical thing would have been to meet with the raptors in Toronto before he left for Cali. Not fly to Cali, meet with Lakers. Fly back to Toronto. If he chooses LA he’s gonna fly back to Cali. Talk about inefficient

Back
Top Bottom