**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

How does Broussard still have a job? He went to the Alex Jones school of journalism.

I like Chris Broussard as a person and I generally like his opinions but as a reporter with "sources" he's awful.

You guys remember his reporting during the Dwight Howard trade back in 2012? Every other day, she would go on TV it's a his sources told him something and then he would either end up contradicting himself shortly thereafter or his "sources" would be completely wrong.

Whatever team he chooses he screwed all of them we all could of signed better players at least we got Bron and ad...if he goes to Toronto we should throw a bag at green to screw with him

Picking up Kelly Oubre Jr for 13 would be a steal in my opinion

Add Green for 10.

cousins for 8

Morris for 4.8
Kcp and rondo for VM
Quinn Cook and Korver for VM. Hopefully Iggy too. That would be a very good squad

5FCE96E7-42D0-4551-BC41-6FB35C8B0510.png

:lol: "soul searching". Dude probably knew who he was going to sign with for weeks.

Can we please stop posting reddit stuff. That’s what got us in this emotional mess in the first place. I was good all year with the thought of not being even in race for kawhi

I’m look at the Toronto payroll and I can see kWhi doing a 1 and 1 contract. Next summer Marc, Lowry, serg, Siakim, van vleet come off the books.

Long term for Kawhi it will just be him and OG annunoby and Norman Powell as the only ones. They will max Siakim and then have some cap space left. They ain’t getting free agent superstars so they’ll have to overpay for van vleet and basically Kawhi has to roll with Siakim, van Vleet and himself as the trio. You think they getting past philly or bucks once those role players get peeled away?

I hope they've already talked to Mook, DG, etc. in the event that Kawhi stays. Boogie on da way forsure.

High risk...

But honestly, we can still fill this roster out and be very competitive with the injuries currently.

Who are the free agents next year? Maybe we just have to wait another year.

If he comes or not, we push forward and we find ways to get better.

High risk...

But honestly, we can still fill this roster out and be very competitive with the injuries currently.

Who are the free agents next year? Maybe we just have to wait another year.

If he comes or not, we push forward and we find ways to get better.

Headlined by Draymond.

Missing out on D'Lo is going to hurt man, but yea we can patchwork it for a season. Bron and AD with some shooters should be enough for the playoffs. Kuz will have to become that all star level player though.

I think Kuz is capable and if that happens we in there.

I actually think we never had a shot at D.Lo though. Dubs weren't gonna let KD walk for nothing so I'm sure that sign and trade was talked about before.

Is what it is but team tank is done.

I think Kuz is capable and if that happens we in there.

I actually think we never had a shot at D.Lo though. Dubs weren't gonna let KD walk for nothing so I'm sure that sign and trade was talked about before.

Is what it is but team tank is done.

We had a shot, there was mutual interest on both sides, timing just was awful. I think he was meeting with the Wolves when the Dubs offered to pay him the max. I wouldn't have wanted him at that number though.

I remember reading something about Dragic the other day and the Heat may be looking to offload him into space?

Reactions: DLF
I would’ve been mad if we would’ve signed Dlo for 29mil.. there was no way he and mintz were gonna give us a deal :ohwell:

I’m glad warriors took him.

Back
Top Bottom