**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

The wild card is Kuz. If he takes that step man....

It's hard because the two players who we wanted, both from LA team up together with the Clippers....

I'm more shocked at the PG trade then Kahwi going to the Clippers.

Yup. Kuz gotta show out. But getting a 3rd star this yr was the key to contending after Bron. A Kuz/AD core isn't that exciting. Cant believe we traded BI and Zo without assurances that someone was coming.

kawhi a ***** anyways.. talmbout he need to rest and not play every game. Yea sit the **** down on the bench you sorry *** *****. Wouldn’t have made it on the varsity LA team anyways. Trash *** *****. Probably woulda shut down in front of the media.. or got in his feels when fayetnam flamed his ***.. ***** *** *****

Lmfaooooooooo

Worst possible case scenarios.

We traded our young guys, passed on signing other guys just for him and pg to go to the clips. :lol::smh:

Crazy.

Rob and the rambii gotta go. This was their chance.

No bro losing Kawhi is all on Magic Johnson.

The logo also killed the Lakers.

What happened to
“If Kawhi don’t come we still got Bron and ad” :lol:

So McGee at 3M still have 12M left?

tenor.gif

I just got to work, what is this madness? I just clocked in...but I feel like leaving and finding the nearest Jack in the Box

**** Klutch
**** Bron
**** Rob
**** Jeanie
**** both Rambis
This. We all forgot how dysfunctional we were. It’s like EVERYONE including myself forgot about this. The truth is the truth.

Taking a step back here. How will PG and Kawhi co-exist? They basically the same player with one a little better then the other.

Back
Top Bottom