**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I'm ****ing sick rn

Not because of kawhi decision but the deals they just gave to green and kcp and AD could still leave after this season. ****

Boy you need to quit crying and

manup.gif

Or trade in your fan card.

Seriously people forget last month after the AD trade went down and before Lakers were even considered in the running for Kawhi they were and probably still are the favorites to win the chip next season.

No way in hell AD pulls a Dwight Howard and leaves after a deep or championship run and the Lakers can and will offfer him the most money next summer.

Forgot they got mo harkless too. He would've been nice right now.

Gotta tear down the front office. That's the only thing that would make me happy.

If only we gave power to Jerry west in 2016 like he wanted instead of magic. We probably woulda had D’lo PG kawhi right now. Oh well

Bring on Kcp!!!!! Woohoooo!!!!

If you guys want a great breakdown of the cap space as these signings happen, follow Eric Pincus on Twitter.

oh well glad this **** is over. we still got AD. Lecry better be in the best shape he ever had because this year might be the last one. Kuz stop messing around and work on the defense and 3'. **** Clippers tho.

PG/Caruso
Green/KCP/Daniels
Bron/Dudley/THT
AD/Kuz
Javale/C/Williams

Still room for Boogie/Cook-Rondo and maybe Morris.

Then hope we can land Iggy/Korver as well.

I think what makes me the sickest about this is that, if Kawhi had joined then LeBron could turn around and sort of say ok, we even now, KD had to do the weakest move possible to deny Bron maybe another 2 championships but he'll be able to redeem while still not washed yet. But now, Bron's window just took a rock and its partially shattered.

If the Lakers told Javale he will be the starting center next season.

No way Boogie is coming here for the minimum and even he's good friends with AD & Rondo.

Boogie already is pissed about no teams interested in him and wants to be a starting center and get playing time to hopefully get a bigger contract next summer.

Boy you need to quit crying and

manup.gif

Or trade in your fan card.

Seriously people forget last month after the AD trade went down and before Lakers were even considered in the running for Kawhi they were and probably still are the favorites to win the chip next season.

No way in hell AD pulls a Dwight Howard and leaves after a deep or championship run and the Lakers can and will offfer him the most money next summer.

Shut the hell up

I said the same thing about dwight last time he Still dipped. Didnt AD said its not about the money?

Talking about deep championship when you have green and kcp taking half of cap space. Hows the bench looking huh?

What makes me sick about this is that with Kawhi waiting so long, he took away a lot of our options. Imagine if we would have known Kawhi intended on signing with the Clippers at 6 p.m. Eastern on June 30th?

We would have had a shot at Dlo, maybe Jimmy and all the other role players that got snatched up throughout the week.

It would've been historic to watch, but it's game on now. Warriors, Lakers, Clippers, Nets... all got their 2 stars. May the best team win (although the Nets won't be a factor this upcoming season). It will just be that much sweeter. I think this is better for the NBA.

What a weirdo though. **** Uncle Dennis, Coach Pop, Ballmer and Woj.

Glad we were able to keep Kuzma

I know man. Literally everyone has been sleeping on him and treating him like he's Devean George.

Bottom line is he played and fit the best with Lebron last season compared to: BI, Lonzo, and Josh Hart.

So we got Danny Green and KCP at shooting guard. Thought 23mil for both was too much, but I'll take em simply because they're both above avg defenders who fill their roles perfectly and are consummate pros - exactly what we need.

Dudley is here to fill a role, check. Daniels is a pure scorer from long range, another role filled, check.

McGee is a serviceable starter and allows AD to play PF. Backup C may end up being Chandler for the minimum or Amare (gasp).

Gotta sign Caruso, who I think is legit. Rondo needs to take a pay cut for the min but I bet Pelinka overpays.

Carmelo Anthony, c'mon down. Need him to spell Kuz, who I think will avg 20 this season.

Oh btw....Kawhi and PG can eat a ****. We comin for your heads.

Back
Top Bottom