**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

It's crazy how the writing was on the wall both PG and Kawhi weren't gonna sign and we never saw it coming.

Not saying he would have chose us, he woulda went back to the Raptors if the Clippers couldn't get a 2nd star.
So Presti never really ****ed us over if Kawhi was never gonna sign with us in the first place. :lol:

I think I've come to terms with it after realizing his heart has always been with the Clippers from day 1. Eff him. If he doesn't wanna be in the purple and gold, so be it.

So Presti never really ****ed us over if Kawhi was never gonna sign with us in the first place. :lol:

He ****ed us by giving the Clippers a better team right now. Unless y'all believe in old Bron.

Connect the dots man.

Sam Presti is/was a Greg Poppvich disciple and was in the Spurs front office when they drafted Kawhi.

No doubt Pops called Presti and told him "Make the PG trade and don't let Kawhi end up on the Lakers"

Cant wait for dude to announce he’s going to the Clippers and watch NT explode. :lol:
Don’t think it’ll be as crazy of a reaction now compared to if he announced Monday lol
People getting desensitized :lol:

giphy.gif

Gotta move on.

I do wonder why there has been no word on boogie. Maybe AD doesn't want him here who knows.

But I hope we grab Morris, Rondo and at the end of the day Melo at the min can't hurt.

Kuz gotta play like a star now.

If not think he and 2 others may get shipped for Beal

Rondo/Beal/Bron/AD/McGee

If PG never stepped on an NBA court again, I wouldn't be mad. His fam is taken care of for generations.

Paul George the biggest snake in the history of the NBA. Supposedly "hell-bent" on being a Laker then turns around and re-signs with the Thunder. Even told the world on national TV about how much he loved the organization, playing with Russ, and how much he envisions winning a championship there. Turns out the only reason he re-signed was so he had a place to stay while waiting for Kawhi's free agency. Then what happens when that time comes? You go to your front office to request a trade after you told the world how much you love it there. You just told all those people in OKC you were there to stay all while you most likely have texts between you and Kawhi already in your phone. You left your supposed best friend high and dry the moment Kawhi calls you. Turns out Russ was the side-piece while Kawhi was the main boo. Eff him. I hope he never wins **** anywhere. This dude makes KD look like a saint.

Last edited:
I'm optimistic. This just made things more fun. Watching all Western Conference games

IDC we gotta stay on the other side of the bracket.

At least by playoffs we should have a decent gameplay since we see them 4 times a year

Yeah can't focus on PG or Kawhi anymore.

Now its time to fill the roster and move on.

PG won't be ready until later Nov/Dec correct?

Back
Top Bottom