**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

fulvn6h7vkf31.jpg

Hopefully Kuz being friends with Spida has both of them In purple and gold :nerd:

Anybody watching the USA stuff? How’s Kuz looking?

The scrimmage game last night was on NBATV which I don't have that channel on Directv.

FIBA World Cup games that start at the end of the month should be shown on ESPN.

So then another question, what player has played great defense their entire career? Everybody knows Kobe wasn't really playing great defense post 08. :lol:

You thought you was breaking news with that?

what news did I break? LOL, you have dimensia or something?!?! Go back and read.... Your'e the only one that mentioned Kobe wasnt the same defender till after his prime hahahahaha smh...
lol and quit trying to change my original and only point in this matter... which was kobe's defense wasnt always great... you already admitted that yourself lol, TWICE! :rofl: You really need to stop
trying to bring other players in this to prove a point... we were strictly talking about kobe and no1 else... I dont know which group is more sensitive, Kobe Homers or Lebron Nuthuggers :lol:

Last edited:
Lebrons current time on the Lakers is similar to when Wilt Chamberlain was a Laker. Both great players who joined the Lakers via trade or free agency but at towards the end of their careers. Both had already won championships with other teams before they became Lakers and had put up amazing career stats.

Wilt helped deliver and bring LA first Lakers team the first championship in LA not counting the Mikan Minneapolis Lakers era championships and that Laker championship team with Wilt, West, and Goodrich had an amazing season with a 33 game winning streak in the regular season while setting then a league record of 69 wins in a season.

The point is I can see why Wilt’s #13 jersey is retired in the rafters at Staples Center.

Lebron on other hand even if he helps the Lakers win another championship in the next 3 years does not automatically means he gets his jersey retired here. In order for that to happen he needs to deliver at least 2 championships to the Lakers.

what news did I break? LOL, you have dimensia or something?!?! Go back and read.... Your'e the only one that mentioned Kobe wasnt the same defender till after his prime hahahahaha smh...
lol and quit trying to change my original and only point in this matter... which was kobe's defense wasnt always great... you already admitted that yourself lol, TWICE! :rofl: You really need to stop
trying to bring other players in this to prove a point... we were strictly talking about kobe and no1 else... I dont know which group is more sensitive, Kobe Homers or Lebron Nuthuggers :lol:

Still ducking the questions. You just rambling about nothing now. :lol:

FOH. If Pau and Worthy ain't got a statue, that clown damn sure doesn't deserve one.

Rightly deserved or not......you tellin me Jeanie dumb *** won’t give him a statue if he wins 3 chips? She’ll probably lead the charge to get the #6 retired league wide :lol:

Rightly deserved or not......you tellin me Jeanie dumb *** won’t give him a statue if he wins 3 chips? She’ll probably lead the charge to get the #6 retired league wide :lol:

THREE?! This fool will be lucky to win one. It's almost entirely contingent on how great AD is.

You're kidding yourself.

He brings a championship to LA, he's getting his jersey retired.

Lol @ thinking Jeanie wouldn't have his number retired. Deserving or not.. it's Lebron James.
The most popular/polarizing athlete in the world.

Back
Top Bottom