**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

The post about De'Aaron Fox ballin and playing well for Team USA is veiled shots FIRED @ Lonzo stans & slurpers that still lurk and post in this thread :lol:

Real talk we all know there are still a bunch of NT'ers in this thread that love Lonzo and have multiple Lonzo Laker jerseys and bought his crap BBB ZO2's shoes :lol:

Heck there still NT'ers who post in here saying "Hell I don't care and will go to games @ Staples Center rockin they're Lonzo jerseys" :lol:

tenor.gif
I still love Lonzo. I ain’t hiding from anyone.

I guess LAL would have had both Bean and Tracy’s bird rights so they could have gone over the cap to sign them, right? I imagine TMac’s development would have been slowed a bit and Beans numbers would have never taken a dip. ALA/Bean haters would have loved that as another means to play down his legacy.

If we’re gonna keep it funky, I would have been more intrigued to see the second half of the decade team with TMac at point/Bean/LO/Pau/Bynum. That length :sick::sick::sick: Throw DFish on The Bench Mob with Ariza, Farmar, Sasha, Shannon, Luke, Radmanovic. My ****ing goodness
I don't think T Mac's growth would have slowed to much with Phil their, he probably would have immediately figured out this is my new Scottie. Remember this was when Phil was still involved and not mailing in on games.
I still love Lonzo. I ain’t hiding from anyone.
But do you think he is better than Fox? :nerd:

I don't think T Mac's growth would have slowed to much with Phil their, he probably would have immediately figured out this is my new Scottie. Remember this was when Phil was still involved and not mailing in on games.

But do you think he is better than Fox? :nerd:
That’s irrelevant. Also it’s not a good enough sample size. Do you think draymond is better then Blake Griffin. Probably not. But who would you rather have on a championship team with other superstars? How about mike Conley vs John wall? How about Klay vs Harden?

That’s irrelevant. Also it’s not a good enough sample size. Do you think draymond is better then Blake Griffin. Probably not. But who would you rather have on a championship team with other superstars? How about mike Conley vs John wall? How about Klay vs Harden?
Yes Draymond is better, Mike Conley, Klay they are all better and have proven with there track record. No I don't think it is irrelevant, we had 3 years for a sample size. I'm not asking who is going to the hall of fame right now who is better?

It’s pretty obvious now that we goofed drafting Zo instead of Fox. I wonder how the past 2 seasons would’ve gone with Fox.....better record, lower draft pick....no AD?

Interesting to think about, but it all worked out getting lucky and landing the #4 pick. If we had Fox and everything else stayed the same, we probably get to keep Hart in the AD trade. A package of Fox, BI and #4 plus fillers and picks would’ve been enough imo

It’s pretty obvious now that we goofed drafting Zo instead of Fox. I wonder how the past 2 seasons would’ve gone with Fox.....better record, lower draft pick....no AD?

Interesting to think about, but it all worked out getting lucky and landing the #4 pick. If we had Fox and everything else stayed the same, we probably get to keep Hart in the AD trade. A package of Fox, BI and #4 plus fillers and picks would’ve been enough imo
Fox wouldn’t be who fox is with Luke at the helm

Fox on that Pelicans team would be FILTHY :sick::sick::sick:

Fox wouldn’t be who fox is with Luke at the helm
So you saying Luke is worse than Kings last coach? Fox is going to regress now under Luke? Fox is going to be Fox, we drafted wrong with Lonzo. We need to wait and see if we rebound or just built a stop gap with the current squad. Not saying Fox was going to lead us to a championship but it would have been a solid position we wouldn't have to worry about.

So you saying Luke is worse than Kings last coach? Fox is going to regress now under Luke? Fox is going to be Fox, we drafted wrong with Lonzo. We need to wait and see if we rebound or just built a stop gap with the current squad. Not saying Fox was going to lead us to a championship but it would have been a solid position we wouldn't have to worry about.

He would have been traded so yea still wouldn't have a PG

Zo -> Bradley
Randle -> LeBron
Ingram -> AD
Hart -> THT (TBD)
Lopez -> Cousins

I'm not really tripping over what we had considering what we have. FO did a nice job replacing/upgrading every player

Back
Top Bottom