**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I wonder if we'd be 6-1 with the same roster but Luke as HC

ezgif-6-beb1908ad608.gif

Sportsnet asking how long the streak will go on...

Man I'm worried about Mia and PHX.

Sunday against the Raptors worries me.

We all know the defending champs are going to come in here amped up and wanting to prove something.

I try believe Kuz tried to focus too much on his three point shot. I get it. If you put in work on something all summer you want to see the results during the season.

But we got back to his game of going to the basket, he played well. He has to do this. Take the threes when they are there but get back to your game!

His 3 pointer fell off last season.His rookie season he was money from 3 point land.

Iggy to clippers makes no sense if he’s bought out. Think about the log jam they will have at that role. He won’t be in the closing lineup when PG comes back. Sure iggy doesn’t want to be “the guy” but he at least wants to contribute on a championship type team. In LAL he will be vital

Josh Hart :lol:

Actually, neither Hart nor Ball saw Walton at the hotel. Hart, who scored 14 points with seven boards against the Nets, cracked, “I didn’t see his punk ***. I texted him. It was tough with his schedule and my schedule.”

Back
Top Bottom