**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

EJoVI7aUwAAQvyO

Kuz at 50% from 3 the last few games. :pimp:

Every night someone "else" contributes. Some nights Green, some Dwight, Javale once, KCP the other night, Bradley.....all of this bodes well.

Don't care how, just keep stacking wins, stay fresh, stay healthy, get to the part of the season where buyouts start happening and trade pieces can be moved. Deepen the roster for the postseason. Replace Dudley with Iggy or Cook with CP3 etc etc. (Whichever vet(s) gets out of their contract)

Yea man i really want Iggy hopefully we could get him, if not we def need to keep our eye on another wing/scorer in the buyout/trade market. But i wouldn't predict a big shakeup

KCP is our best movable contract but he got a no trade... no player playing for a contending Lakers team is gonna okay a trade

Yea man i really want Iggy hopefully we could get him, if not we def need to keep our eye on another wing/scorer in the buyout/trade market. But i wouldn't predict a big shakeup

KCP is our best movable contract but he got a no trade... no player playing for a contending Lakers team is gonna okay a trade
No he doesn’t

Daniels could get cut with the quickness. Most likely not happening but if collison decided to come out of retirement, he mentioned LeBron and cousins as two of his closest friends in his farewell letter. So there's that
Ya Daniels is awful. He’s struggling with the only good attribute (shooting). He’s on the level with rondo.

I wouldn't trade any guy on this roster.

We got the best record in the league, no need to make useless trades unless it's a significant inmprovement.

Forget about Iggy cause MEM ain't giving him up for a bag of Funyuns.

Forget Collisin cause he ain't played in a minute and there wont be time to develop chemistry. Only way I sign Collison is if Rondo is out for the year.

We wouldnt be getting much in a trade for Daniel's either.

I know I'm in the minority here in this thread, but KCP has some value in spite of his enigmatic play at times. He fits his role perfectly, especially if Bradley misses time.

We are DEEP and STACKED from 1-12 with the perfect complement of role players. Been saying this since the summer.

The team hasn't even gone anywhere near its peak when it comes to the optimization of the talent we have on this roster. Once this team is clicking on literally all cylinders, I promise you guys it will be one of the most exciting and dominant Lakers championship squads of all time. We finna assault this league like no other, I can already visualize it based on who we got this year and who we gonna have next year.

Team can always be improved. As well as we're playing there are still holes that long term could end up rearing their head. Iggy cures a lot of ills but if we can get one more consistent shooter I'd be ecstatic.

Back
Top Bottom