**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Gotta love some NT'ers on this thread.

There are dudes on here before the season saying "We gotta go big or all in and trade Kuz and future picks for Bradley Beal". This was before he got his huge contract extension and dude is already making $28 million a season :lol:

Last edited:
Gotta love some NT'ers on this thread.

There are dudes on here before the season saying "We gotta go big or all in and trade Kuz and future picks for Bradley Beal" this is before he got his huge contract extension and dude is already making $28 million a season :lol:

Seriously doubt anybody was saying that seeing as Kuz makes 2 mil a season and we have no future picks to trade thanks to the AD trade.

We need a wing AND another point guard. Preferably one that can dribble without looking at the ball. Even someone as insignificant as Yogi Ferrell type. I thought cook would be that guy but he’s so offense minded, he’s more of a 2

CP3 aint going anywhere anytime soon. Dude is not going to agree to a buy out from his current contract where he's due $38 million this season, $41 million next year, and $44 million in his final year.

LOL @ jr smith

dawg.

Team is clicking well, dont really NEED anything.

If iggy become available.....you grab him if it’s feasible....

other than that we ready for june. Im happy with what we got, ready to take on anyone in 7 games.

im coo off CP3, dont want too many captains on 1 ship.....why rock the boat?

no to JR
hell no to CP3, like posted above, hes not taking a buyout big enough to get released

as far as depth goes, we are legit set.
a bit surprising to see the daniels hate. hes a shooter, and his percentage will eventually balance out. hes just not getting a lot of minutes right now with kuz back.

with AB down, kcp found some consistent play and became the capable player he has always been.
rondo has been ok.
cook hasnt seen minutes cause hes a 2 and AC has been playing better ( although he gets burned due to having to guard the best playmaker on the other team and hes slight of foot)
but cook will get some minutes if and when they rest rondo

Yall got me rooting for Bron, Rondo and Dwight. Cp3 is where I draw the line. I aint having it!!

It's true man. I sit here every night now like Man, I'm really diggin what Dwight is doin out here......got Bron flourishing, I'm just like......wait. :lol:

Look, if CP3 out there for nothing, literally just a min contract, and he wants us, I don't like it, but you gotta take freebies like that where you can get em. We dealt with Karl Malone and Steve Nash, it could work out.....

Besides, us wanting the 2012 CP3-D12 hookup and getting them 7 years later with LeBron and the Unibrow is just too friggin funny. :lol:

If the Lakers got CP3 for nothing if OKC bought him out, hmmmm...its a salivating thought. A hungry CP3 on a thriving Lakers team built around team play and defense just wouldn't be fair anymore. We legit could run 2 separate All-Star starting lineups between both the 1st unit and the bench lol

Reactions: DLF
Don't care about the record as much as the health and attributes of the team. Need another guy that can defend big wings. Probably would like another creator, but I think the team likes Kuz and Rondo too much.

Wouldn’t mind Xavier Henry Da gawd back

y’all wylin we got the best team in the L and still learning the schemes and building chemistry

OKC played the Clippers tough. Should have had the game.

Montrez Harrell is a problem man. Really gotta keep him off the boards. PG hits a 3 to go up 1 and the refs overturn a foul call that would have put OKC on the line.

And the Clippers are so lame. Thier commercial for the upcoming up games featured all Laker highlights from the first game.

Lame....

Last edited:
OKC played the Clippers tough. Should have had the game.

Montrez Harrell is a problem man. Really gotta keep him off the boards. PG hits a 3 to go up 1 and the refs overturn a foul call that would have put OKC on the line.

And the Clippers are so lame. Thier commercial for the upcoming up games featured all Laker highlights from the first game.

Lame....
because they know its still Laker town lol

Yeah that game was atrocious up until the last two minutes. No flow whatsoever. I swear I think Lou Will purposely airballs his shots when he fades so Montrezl can catch and lay it up. Yeah that overturned call looked like a foul. CP3 still up to his antics tho. Hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom