**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Would like to see Kuz get a lot more minutes tonight, and try to limit AD/Bron closer to 30 if possible.

Getting all these wins is great, but we do need to be smart about how we handle these two.

1. west is full of pretenders. clippers is the only contender.
2. Lebron is just pulling a Harden rn, playing too many minutes. He’s not going to sustain this same production in the playoffs.
3. AD is a glorified KG.
4. Lakers have no “third” guy, unless caruso is “it”
5. doc>vogel

2. Lebron is just pulling a Harden rn, playing too many minutes. He’s not going to sustain this same production in the playoffs.
3. AD is a glorified KG.
5. doc>vogel

tenor (27).gif

Seems none of you can read sarcasm

Kuzma needs more green light situations and stretches. He’s not a player that thrives on a leash.

I think flamboyant was listing the takes that will happen if the Lakers do well this month lol starting with winning tonight

Bron's minutes do sort of concern me though but I think if the can have a really good standing he'll start resting towards the tail end of the season

This would be our most impressive win of the season IMO. Second night of a back-to-back, on the road in an arena we usually play poorly in. I think we should rest LeBron and Anthony Davis and just take the L tonight but that's just me.

1. west is full of pretenders. Lakers and Clippers are the only contenders.
2. Lebron is just pulling a Magic rn, playing quality minutes. He’s going to elevate his production in the playoffs because he is on a mission to prove those who say he's old.
3. AD is a gotdam beast and the Clips have absolutely nobody who can match up.
4. Lakers have a gang of “third” guys, all who are capable of scoring 15-20 points on any given night. Caruso is a God.
5. Doc < Vogel. Tell me how that Lob City experience went.
Fixed for accuracy.

3. AD is a glorified KG.
5. doc>vogel

Imagine coming in a rival teams thread just to talk trash. You must really be shook

Also, apparently being "a glorified KG" (league MVP, DPOY and topn25 player ever) is an insult? If AD is a better version of KG we're winning the chip

Easy money boys. Place your bets

jazz by 12. Back to back. At Utah. Cold. Sick. No brainer

This offense doesn’t run any sets. Kuzma plays best that way. One reason why he can’t get going. And they just look stagnant having all action run through LeBron or Rondo. Don’t get me started in LeBron and rondo holding the ball until under 10 sec on the shot clock

This offense doesn’t run any sets. Kuzma plays best that way. One reason why he can’t get going. And they just look stagnant having all action run through LeBron or Rondo. Don’t get me started in LeBron and rondo holding the ball until under 10 sec on the shot clock
ya if we dont fix this issue, we aint winning a title. first in the west? sure. maybe even first in the league... but how did that turn out for the bucks? rockets year prior? etc. we have to fix that situation when lebron sits and rondo decides hes gonna hold the ball for 20 seconds. we desperately need to somehow flip cook and dudley for a real ball handler and add iggy.

Back
Top Bottom