**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

This offense doesn’t run any sets. Kuzma plays best that way. One reason why he can’t get going. And they just look stagnant having all action run through LeBron or Rondo. Don’t get me started in LeBron and rondo holding the ball until under 10 sec on the shot clock
ya if we dont fix this issue, we aint winning a title. first in the west? sure. maybe even first in the league... but how did that turn out for the bucks? rockets year prior? etc. we have to fix that situation when lebron sits and rondo decides hes gonna hold the ball for 20 seconds. we desperately need to somehow flip cook and dudley for a real ball handler and add iggy.

Kuz trying to be the good trooper and try not to force the offense. I applaud it, but he should be a bit more trigger happy.

im impressed with the jazz broadcast. super neutral. "ya that was a foul on gobert. great call"

wtf is lebron doing. stupid left hand shot. quick 3. offensive foul. idiot

15 point game . 3 straight empty possessions for both teams. 11 point game now. ****ing idiots. this is when you bust the game wide open. easy buckets too. morons

Kuz is atleast being a bit more aggressive tonight, he's still off but he gotta get into a rhythm, dude out here missing several Ft's :smh:

Rest of the squad ballin tho

Rondo is growing on me too lol.
I know he’s Easy to hate but we don’t have any ball handlers other than Bron. He fills his role well (when he’s fully engaged)

Kuzmania back hitting 3's :pimp:

Rondo hitting 3 balls :pimp:

KCP playing in MVP form :pimp:

Sign all of them up for the 3 point shoot out :lol:

Reactions: DLF
we love you kuzma

instead of rondo dribbling 20 seconds, thats what i love to see...drive nad kick. we gotta get our shooters open shots. green hasnt shot the ball in a long time.

They literally had a public service d announcement in stadium (shown in the stream) where they urged fans not to say racist things to opposing teams lol

Back
Top Bottom