**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

nah man

magic, want revenge on vogel . magic by 4
heat. wnat revenge on lebron. heat by 12
hawks . trae gonna be on fire. trae for 50 we prob win though by 1.
pacers and bucks - tough teams, tired Lakers team. both teams win by 8.
That’s 1-4 for us though. You said 3-2
why.png

Damn I shoulda known my guy delusional was not playin. That *** legit came out in a g string. and as expected I cremated my pants on sight .. might just go n put another round in too

Was at LA live tonight with my boy whose visiting, watched the first half of the game at Shaqs restaurant. I recommend it, food is solid, the Kobe beef (no pun intended) was really good. Pricey but pretty standard for a gourmet burger I suppose.

We checked the box office to see if there were any leftover ticks we could snag. None available tho, went back to the bar and watched AD drop a 50 piece, even tho we weren't in the building, still good to watch with other fans

Bean was a damn monster man

Hoping for 4-1 from this road trip. That Miami game is going to be tough and the Bucks actually scare me.

Damn I shoulda known my guy delusional was not playin. That *** legit came out in a g string. and as expected I cremated my pants on sight .. might just go n put another round in too

So inappropriate. There are kids at the event. Disgusting. At least if she was hot I’d be more ok with it but god dammit that **** is nasty as hell. My **** wouldn’t even get past her buttcheeks

The Bucks game scares me because it at the end of a road trip, but we matchup against them really well imo.

We may have the one guy in the league who physically can matchup wit Giannis & their perimeter guys aren't that aggressive of scorers. Key for that game has to be protecting the three point line tho.

Can we finally discuss Kuzma? Kid looks lost out there. Makes bone-headed plays on offense and defense and doesn't seem to have a role. If he's not scoring, he literally contributes nothing. Kid needs to get it together

The Bucks game scares me because it at the end of a road trip, but we matchup against them really well imo.

We may have the one guy in the league who physically can matchup wit Giannis & their perimeter guys aren't that aggressive of scorers. Key for that game has to be protecting the three point line tho.

The game will basically come down to which of the two team's role players hit their 3s.

Can we finally discuss Kuzma? Kid looks lost out there. Makes bone-headed plays on offense and defense and doesn't seem to have a role. If he's not scoring, he literally contributes nothing. Kid needs to get it together

for the 1000000th time Kuz is performing right on track with both of his previous years, seems to be getting his shooting back into the mid-high 30's & is showing more effort than before on Defense.

He looks lost on Offense because he's still adapting to a completely new role for him where he's not expected to take the 2/3 rd highest amount of shots on a given night. He's played 15 games and is still getting acclimated to playing next to Two superstars.

I could understand if guys are criticizing Kuz for not living up to projected expectations (which is still premature) but dude is playing right on par with what he has been thus far in his career.

Stacking wins early, love it

how good was AC last night man? He was legitimately the 3rd star last night.

And i been critical of kuz as well, but yall gotta chill.

My mans game is taking a hit playing along side lebron and AD.

if you thinking we gonna get rookie kuz or even kuz from last year back you better wake up now. Rookie kuz was battling BI for first scoring option on a garbage team, last year kuz was a second option to lebron....this year he is a 3rd/4th option behind lebron, AD, KCP on a championship contender.

he’s not going to have many games where he takes over and scores 30 points. Our team isn’t constructed that way.

What Kuz CAN DO is come in off the bench, hit open shots and find us buckets while he is out there. We dont need him to be a big playmaker, or volume scorer, he’s becoming more of 3 and D guy for us this year.

Its a big sacrifice for him, especially coming off 2 really good seasons that saw him as a focal point of an offense. He’s been saying all the right things in the interviews, hasn’t been complaining about minutes or touches and has remained engaged with the squad. Dood is showing me he wants to win more than being kuzmania, which is a very welcoming sight. Gotta acknowledge that

Last edited:
Stacking wins early, love it

how good was AC last night man? He was legitimately the 3rd star last night.

And i been critical of kuz as well, but yall gotta chill.

My mans game is taking a hit playing along side lebron and AD.

if you thinking we gonna get rookie kuz or even kuz from last year back you better wake up now. Rookie kuz was battling BI for first option on a garbage team, last year kuz was a second option to lebron....this year he is a 3rd/4th option behind lebron, AD, KCP.

he’s not going to have many games where he takes over and scores 30 points. Our team isn’t constructed that way.

What Kuz CAN DO is come in off the bench, hit open shots and get us buckets when that shot clock is under 10. We dont need him to be a big playmaker, or volume scorer, he’s becoming more of 3 and D guy for us this year.

Its a big sacrifice for him, especially coming off 2 really good seasons that saw him as a focal point of an offense. He’s been saying all the right things in the interviews, hasn’t been complaining about minutes or touches and has remained engaged with the squad. Dood is showing me he wants to win more than being kuzmania, which is a very welcoming sight. Gotta acknowledge that
Never met a 3 and d guy that’s not good at 3 or D

Back
Top Bottom