**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

for the 1000000th time Kuz is performing right on track with both of his previous years, seems to be getting his shooting back into the mid-high 30's & is showing more effort than before on Defense.

He looks lost on Offense because he's still adapting to a completely new role for him where he's not expected to take the 2/3 rd highest amount of shots on a given night. He's played 15 games and is still getting acclimated to playing next to Two superstars.

I could understand if guys are criticizing Kuz for not living up to projected expectations (which is still premature) but dude is playing right on par with what he has been thus far in his career.
I dont buy that crap.

Kuzma isn't shooting the same and not playing like he did. I get that he was hurt but his job got easier with AD here. He just looks so lost out there

He can't be an option behind KCP. Absolutely not. Unacceptable. If he was just missing shots it'd be one thing but most of the time he seems indecisive and OC like we know he has or had a nice offensive bag but really hasn't shown it at all this season. Ultimately though if he can just hit open 3s and not get lost on defense which he has quite a number of times we may be able to stay elite the entire season.

I dont buy that crap.

Kuzma isn't shooting the same and not playing like he did. I get that he was hurt but his job got easier with AD here. He just looks so lost out there
Job got easier? Dude he lost his lost his starting spot, a big chunk of his minutes and touches with AD coming aboard....if anything his job just got more difficult...

yall expect him to produce the same with less tocuhes and fewer minutes????

Job got easier? Dude he lost his lost his starting spot, a big chunk of his minutes and touches with AD coming aboard....if anything his job just got more difficult...

It's not just about scoring. He's brain dead on defense and making bad decisions on offense

Kuzma was always seen as player that played off the ball. If you seen his shot selection this year, it’s been bad. Dude is suppose to have that mamba mentality???? Acting like a lil ***** right now

Kuz had way more freedom under Luke, it's no surprise he's struggling.

It's taking a lot out of him to learn how to win and off the bench as that too.

I think he'll be fine though.

There will be so many potential buy out players this year

Di augistine
Jae crowder
iggy

to name a few

I don't see how the coach change or "freedom" prevents him from finishing off drives to the basket he clearly would've dunked last season instead of bricked, soft layups he's been doing this season.
maybe injury still messing with his explosion because he has like no lift lol dude been going in ultra soft when he used to be dunking those same drives he's been going up soft
it's def in his head too because he's overthinking way too much

on THE BRIGHT side.. his 3pt% seems to be getting better than what it was from last year
think i seen a tweet that last year he was 30% and right now he's about 36%

Back
Top Bottom