**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

No Kuz tonight.
Reports are saying that Vogel will be using lots of Dudley tonight. For those of you that creamed your pants for the Dudley signing, just think of a game when the lakers will have to rely on that fat ***. Imagine having a real player like Jeff green instead at the same money.

Good move. Norvell looked like a fringe bench player. Didn’t show me anything. Cacok has a little upside but still looks like trash

cacock a PF at like 6'7...norvell was actually no bad down there
but when you have david stockton putting up 20 and 10 games, its not much to get excited about
GP2 been balling too

I know stats ain’t everything but D’lo has free reign to do whatever he wants on the dubs and is only averaging 22 a game, which is 0.9 pts more then last year. He might have hit his ceiling. At 25 mill a year I would rather have a lotta other guys instead.

Would the Lakers have had enough for a Dlo/Green Backcourt?

would still get Bradley with the room & I think Dwight/Rondo are on vet min contracts.

I know stats ain’t everything but D’lo has free reign to do whatever he wants on the dubs and is only averaging 22 a game, which is 0.9 pts more then last year. He might have hit his ceiling. At 25 mill a year I would rather have a lotta other guys instead.
look at who hes playing with
nothing like the shooters he had in BK ( harris, dinwiddie) and pick and roller in Allen.
that roster would hold anyone down. but its not like he was an elite scorer anyway

U do realize he’s missed games and more times than not GS is getting blown out by Q3 so his mins are what they really should be

D Lo good with PnR tho and one of the better shooters i think
think he would have fit fine as a third fiddle
but yeah for 25m/yr idk lol
would also prob meant that Green goes to Mavs

Jared Dudley appearance in the first with a 3 pointer made. Can you ask for a better 4:00 0’clock game?

Back
Top Bottom