**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

AD-Bron combo is devastating. Great win. They're somehow sustaining and able to flip the switch whenever they want. Should win against Atlanta, but might get caught against Indiana

played awful, questionable rotations by vogel all game, had 19 turnovers, and still beat the undefeated miami team in their house

this season has been so fun, got some road warriors in our team :smokin

What's the Lakers record?

20191004232453_171d8cceddf4d643b8b5c56ab5a33b07_1.jpeg

The crazy part is that even though we were down a dozen points in the first half, I was never worried. I have that much confidence in this team. I haven't felt this good about any Lakers team in about a decade :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

The refs really try to screw us in this game. They called lot of ticky-tack fouls against us:
Anthony Davis had a clean block that they called goaltending on

Rondo pulled the chair from the heat player and they called a foul on him

That goofy white dude what over the back on Avery Bradley and they call the phantom foul on Bradley

on the last play, Jimmy Butler clearly pushed LeBron to the ground to get open. I would have been pissed if Butler would have hit that shot.

If this team gonna be having Bron isoball the last two minutes just to run the clock down and barely win every game, I don't think I can last the whole season with this anxiety. Killing me.

Feels real good to be 23-3 and on pace for 72.

Only team that can beat the Lakers is the Lakers tbh. This season is a failure if no parade in June.

Reactions: DLF

The crazy part is that even though we were down a dozen points in the first half, I was never worried. I have that much confidence in this team. I haven't felt this good about any Lakers team in about a decade :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

The refs really try to screw us in this game. They called lot of ticky-tack fouls against us:

That goofy white dude what over the back on Avery Bradley and they call the phantom foul on Bradley

on the last play, Jimmy Butler clearly pushed LeBron to the ground to get open. I would have been pissed if Butler would have hit that shot.
The ESPN broadcast made it look like a clean block, but on the Spectrum broadcast it was clearly a goaltend. Great hustle and effort either way.

so nobody gonna talk about the 3 crucial assists from Jared Dudley? Mans making an impact. Most improved candidate

Reactions: DLF
2-0 vs utah
2-0 vs Miami
2-0 vs OKC
1-0 vs Den
1-0 vs Phoenix
1-1 vs Dallas
1-0 vs orlando
1-0 vs Sac

All playoff teams
11-1 vs non clipper and raptor playoff teams.
We definitely haven’t played anyone.

so nobody gonna talk about the 3 crucial assists from Jared Dudley? Mans making an impact. Most improved candidate
I wonder if Kuzma is like “****. They gotta play worse when I’m out

we definitely got away with a blatant double dribble by Danny Green real late and only up 3

Back
Top Bottom