**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

3-22 from behind the 3-point line. :smh:

Get it together, role players! Hit those ******* open 3s!!!! What's up with Danny Green? He's been great at fast-break 3 pointers, but he's been bricking wide open ones from half court offenses.

I don’t know why we keep shooting 3s. Slow game down. Set some picks etc. maybe try Daniels or something.

Anybody else watching on league pass? Why is the video quality so HORRIBLE? They expect you to pay for this ****?

We played HORRIBLE tonight, a million TO's, couldn't knockdown any threes, & Bron played lazy to close.. & we still got a W

Reactions: DLF
LeBron literally stood there and did nothing the defensive last possession. Didn't close out on the shooter, didn't collapse on the driver. We dodged a bullet.

I think we should sit LeBron and Anthony Davis for the next two games. they look worn down and a d is in 100%, it's not worth risking him long-term to win games in December

Reactions: DLF
los-angeles-lakers-shooting-guard-kobe-bryant-24-high-fives-devin-ebanks-3during-the-first-half-of-game-1-of-their-western-conference-playoff-game-against-the-denver-nuggets-at-staples-center-in-los-angeles-on-april-29-2012-upi-photolori-shepler-TY2W7X.jpg

Lol at LeBron on that play. All he had to do was take 2 steps towards the corner man and Vince woulda had no choice but to take the layup. I know the 3 was missed but you gotta not take that chance
We need to rest some guys.

Crazy how many non- laker fan NTers accidentally post in here. Means they are lurking in here daily. Pretty damn funny.

Back
Top Bottom