**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

is spectrum sportsnet exclusive like sportsnet LA/the dodgers channel is? havent heard much uproar over the lakers channel compared to the dodgers

is spectrum sportsnet exclusive like sportsnet LA/the dodgers channel is? havent heard much uproar over the lakers channel compared to the dodgers

It's a regional network.

The big difference is Charter isn't the only other cable or satellite provider carrying the Lakers channel. SportsNet LA the Dodgers regional channel on the other hand only Spectrum has it because they never reached deals with Directv, Dishnet, Verizon, AT&T and other providers because they say Charter is charging a way to high fee to carry and offer the channel which would filter down and affect subscribers monthly bill. It's been like that for I think 4 years now.

It's a regional network.

The big difference is Charter isn't the only other cable or satellite provider carrying the Lakers channel. SportsNet LA the Dodgers regional channel on the other hand only Spectrum has it because they never reached deals with Directv, Dishnet, Verizon, AT&T and other providers because they say Charter is charging a way to high fee to carry and offer the channel which would filter down and affect subscribers monthly bill. It's been like that for I think 4 years now.

That's because Lakers are available on DirecTV. Dodgers aren't

I know about the Sportsnet LA drama between Charter and DTV/other providers, I'm just wondering why theres some people talking about the Bucks game going national TV and saying "I'll be able to watch it". Unless they're not in LA, which I hadnt considered before posting :lol:

Only thing I hate about Spectrum Sportsnet is the HD is just trash compared to ESPN or TNT.

When Laker games are on ESPN or TNT I always want to watch them there but thier commentary is horrible. I like Stu.

Only thing I hate about Spectrum Sportsnet is the HD is just trash compared to ESPN or TNT.

When Laker games are on ESPN or TNT I always want to watch them there but thier commentary is horrible. I like Stu.

Who remembers the days of muting the TV and listening to Chick & Stu call the games on the radio during the playoffs/finals?

I know about the Sportsnet LA drama between Charter and DTV/other providers, I'm just wondering why theres some people talking about the Bucks game going national TV and saying "I'll be able to watch it". Unless they're not in LA, which I hadnt considered before posting :lol:

There is a free preview o NBA League Pass going on right now. Directv I know if your outside of LA and Lakers channel territory you can watch the game on the Bucks local network also.

Bron gone be gassed by the 4th need to get some separation in the 3rd.

Vogel is going to have to bring in Rondo earlier in the third to ease the load for Bron. Then take out Bron at the 2-3 minute mark and hope the team can tread water while he rests.

Back
Top Bottom