**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

We have rivalries with the Mavs and Nuggets? :lol:

Even though it's one sided, I always love playing the Blazers.

Re: Kuz trade. We don’t need a game changer back. We need a good athletic wing who can play consistent. We will see how he progresses. It’s really really hard to win a title and when you are this close, I say go all in.

Y’all still think AD gone go to 23 next year?
Not sure if I should pick up a 3 jersey

I think the plan is for them to switch. They have to notify the league by March I believe. If we win the chip #3 getting purchased.

I don't think we do but those fanbases seem to have a rivalry with us :lol:
I phased out espn and FS1 this year and it has been great. Next step is to phase out average fans of most teams and you’ll enjoy the games more. Especially fans on an anonymous nba forum

Re: Kuz trade. We don’t need a game changer back. We need a good athletic wing who can play consistent. We will see how he progresses. It’s really really hard to win a title and when you are this close, I say go all in.

This. Players like Kuzma are dime-a-dozen in every draft. Even the Kuzma from last year, who didn't suck. The same goes for the rest of the traded "young core".
Teams build and re-build for decades in order to get a shot at a championship, and when you actually have a legit shot at winning one, like the Lakers do this year, you go all in. You get the players who can secure you the chip, which Kuzma hasn't looked like this season. Give him one more month to prove himself, and if he still plays like ****, then get rid of him.

I'm telling ya'll now i'm driving the bus on the THT bandwagon, ain't gonna contribute this year but that Kid is going to be really good man.

This. I been waiting for Lakers to give him some minutes but with the team rolling and all these vets I don’t see it happening this year. I just hope he doesn’t fall into that draft prospect trap and doesn’t get any minutes
GP3 looks solid, no wonder they waived Norvell

THT and Kostas have real potential from what I've seen. Haven't really paid attention to GP but seems like he's been steady improving the past 2-3 years

Haven't really heard it that much this season since it's early, but I love hearing the "Beat LA" chants in opponents arenas only to be silenced when the Lakers win.

AD being out sucks way more today bc Kuzma is still out. Let’s see how Vogel plays this. We literally have no PF right now. Also guys gotta hit 3s. Only way we win

Back
Top Bottom