**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Digging that bald, beardedmamba look.
wish I had the balls to pull it off :lol:
Bron should do the same.

Last edited:
39BEC96F-B696-4887-A421-AA2DCA26E72F.jpeg

If Pelinka gets this done :wow:

Can’t let media tell you we haven’t played anyone good yet. I don’t care if we beat Milwaukee and or clippers this/next week. Sure I’d like to win but I care more about how we play. Rather get beaten now And learn for the playoffs then coast through season and lose in playoffs like SOOOO many very very good regular season teams have done (mavs vs warriors, last years bucks and nuggets teams. The rockets teams. The sac kings teams smoked by LAL...the list goes on and on.
Media acting like “if they lose to mil or clippers, they aren’t that good!!

Anyhow Indiana by 12. Lakers look tired as hell. 5 games in 10 nights on the road on opposite coast is brutal.

An L against Indy might do them good at this point. In the game against the Hawks they played like they've grown to be "tired of winning", but they ended up winning anyway because... well, it's the Hawks. I can't see them going 3-0 in the next 3 games, but if they lose against Indiana, they might get some hunger back for the two statement games against the Bucks and the Clippers. The Bucks will be looking to bounce back off the L to the Mavericks themselves.

Trade season is upon us.

That Reddick trade wouldn’t be bad if it happened in the beginning of the season :lol: If they can swap and give up Rondo and Quinn.

For some reason KCP just fits with Bron and AD. I’m a Kuz supporter but I think it might be time to let him go, sucks cuz his value is pretty low with the injuries and lack of play so teams would be low balling. Of course everyone is in on Iggy because he just fits a need.

Redick sure can drain them from downtown, but he sucks defensively.

In retrospect, they shouldn't have let Kuzma's bum *** return on the court. Aside from a few highlights against crappy teams (Bulls and Pelicans games), he has been atrocious and his trade value has been completely ruined. If he was still that up and coming young player who averaged 19 last season, they might be able to get Jrue Holiday for him now, but this way he isn't turning any heads.

The last of the "young core" to be kept and this is how he repays? :smh:

They gotta deal with the ups and downs of Kuz this season then figure out what to do with him over the summer.

Kuz makes barely 2 mil. He won't bring back anything of significance anyway.

Exactly Kuz isn't bringing back a game changer, just allow him to get healthy and acclimated to his role

Also how many one sided "Rivalries" are we involved with, other fanbases seem to have such animosity against the Lakers & get amped up to play us when it's just a regular game

Kings
Mavs
Blazers
Nuggets
Rockets

The only legit rivalry we have is the Celtics & the Spurs.... could eventually become the Clippers

Back
Top Bottom