**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

he hasnt shown anything on the defensive end. 
hes got the tools ...just doesnt show this thing dudes talk about non-stop, what is it....of yeah "effort" 
His effort was a big part of the 4th quarter comeback vs Denver while Dlo had front row seats watching the game in full 1080p
I'm sure he missed it because he chose not to pay attention. But I get it though, there's a reason some tools in the shed ain't as sharp as others.

A lot the times too it seems a second man comes and picks off JC when he's trying to defend. I'm not sure what the basketball play is when that happens but I feel like someone should go help. I ALWAYS see him fighting between two dudes to defend one

Jordan is a chucker, let's not make this complicated.
laugh.gif

Lord knows he doesn't do anything else on the court.
he hasnt shown anything on the defensive end. 

hes got the tools ...just doesnt show this thing dudes talk about non-stop, what is it....of yeah "effort" 
Looks like you still riding DLo hard. If you think DLo puts forth more effort in games than Clarkson, you must not be aware that nobody on TV has singled out Jordan's effort like they have DLo's.
i didnt even mention D'los name, but im glad you did cause you just love saying it. 

and yet im the one who's riding him....

we've been marking out on JC all last season man.

we were all dubbing him " da future"

dont you remember...oh thats right, you werent here.

we talked about it all the time, that if JC really got after it on the defensive end he could become an all-star level talent.  

all of our guards suck at defense, JC included. when NY is the one getting praised for his defense, that doesnt reflect well for D'lo or JC ( Lou is what he is) 

Last edited:
Ummm okay buddy. Please spare me with "NT elitist talk." Who gaf if I was or wasn't on this thread last year. Still doesn't change the fact that you.....wait for it....

Act like Jordan has more upside than DLo. LMFAO

FYI...Clarkson is not and never will be projected to have "All-Star level" talent. 

Remember, Clarkson was a 2ND ROUND Pick. Ya boy Russell was picked when?!? That's right.

And oh btw....since you flat out ignored @Lizaker4Lizife, tell me whose effort level allowed the Lakers to go on their monstrous comeback against the Nuggets in the 4th quarter the other night, DLo's or Clarkson's?  
laugh.gif

Ummm okay buddy. Please spare me with "NT elitist talk." Who gaf if I was or wasn't on this thread last year. Still doesn't change the fact that you.....wait for it....

FYI...Clarkson is not and never will be projected to have "All-Star level" talent. 

Remember, Clarkson was a 2ND ROUND Pick. Ya boy Russell was picked when?!? That's right.

And oh btw....since you flat out ignored @Lizaker4Lizife, tell me whose effort level allowed the Lakers to go on their monstrous comeback against the Nuggets in the 4th quarter the other night, DLo's or Clarkson's?  
laugh.gif
i dont get why you mention d'lo's name when im clearly talking about JC

oh  and  being selected in the second round means you'll never be an all-star? 

tell that to guys like Manu or more notably Draymond Green

NVE was an all star too,

i posted in the thread that i DID NOT watch the game...i even @'d you saying so...

and if you need me to answer another mans question, idk Zubac, Lou ? like i said, i didnt watch the game

spare the elitist talk"???

bruh, werent you the dude who said "ive been watching the lakers way longer than most of you" 

even tried to pass off the " i probably make more money than you" crap....gtf0h

take that **** to the barbershop

Last edited:
Some positivity.....Nance is not far from coming back.
Dlo and Juju been on a long slump but can get us back on the winning track tomorrow night

Let's go Lakers!!

side note: how the heck is Russy not starting the ASG? smh

laugh.gif
i dont get why you mention d'lo's name when im clearly talking about JC

oh  and  being selected in the second round means you'll never be an all-star? 

tell that to guys like Manu or more notably Draymond Green

NVE was an all star too,

i posted in the thread that i DID NOT watch the game...i even @'d you saying so...

and if you need me to answer another mans question, idk Zubac, Lou ? like i said, i didnt watch the game

spare the elitist talk"???

bruh, werent you the dude who said "ive been watching the lakers way longer than most of you" 

even tried to pass off the " i probably make more money than you" crap....gtf0h

take that **** to the barbershop
Don't act like you didn't correlate your statement about Clarkson's "effort" (in a sarcastic tone mind you) to the lack of effort from DLo that we've been discussing on this thread for weeks now.

And don't act like it's such a common occurrence that those being selected in the second round have a much higher likelihood of being All-Stars than those selected in the mf'n TOP 5 of the first mf'n round!

Lastly, and just because you didn't watch the game, don't act like you didn't know what happened in the 4th quarter of that game and act like you didn't see the highlights either. 

Shhiiiyet.

Some positivity.....Nance is not far from coming back.
Dlo and Juju been on a long slump but can get us back on the winning track tomorrow night

Let's go Lakers!!

side note: how the heck is Russy not starting the ASG? smh

How much longer for Nance?

Here's a point I want to make that is pretty much lost in a lot of these nonsensical discussions..

Even if we get worst case scenario for Ingram, Russell & Randle... We'd still be in good shape.

What I mean by this... If we get the worst case out of all of our lottery picks.... Say Ingram is a # 2 option, Russell is a # 3 option & Randle by default ends up as a # 4 option... It's not only is not the end of the world, but we're still in a place to build a title contender off that.

All the hand wringing, and shouting, and talk about elitism, yadda yadda yadda. Is pretty much the most pointless exercise we have going here.

Who here thinks Lakers will make any sort of deal prior to the deadline?
You must be new. We rarely do anything at the trade deadline.
Yeah man, I'm new to the thread... therefore I never knew that the Lakers haven't made a mid-season acquisition/trade since 2014, 2012, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2006, 2005, 2004, 1999, 1997, 1994, and 1993.

Funny how short our memories are isn't it? In the last 24 years, the Lakers have made mid-season acquisitions in 12 of those years....which means, my friend, that the Lakers are doing mid season acquisitions 50% of the time. Doesn't sound "rare" to me.

Last edited:
Tank watch:

Miami (13)
Minnesota (15)

Not crying over spilled milk but my gawd if only that ball bounced our way in 2015.

Last edited:
Marcelo Huertas (one)
Nick Young (two)

Both received all star starter votes...

Player vote is already looking like a joke.

Tank watch:

Miami (13)
Minnesota (15)

Not crying over spilled milk but my gawd if only that ball bounced our way in 2015.

Watching him play last night, just upsets me more.

I think we all wanted KAT.

Last edited:
Just got tix for game At Boston on Feb 3.

I think my last game was at Staples vs Melo when Kobe was hitting from unreal range.

Lmk if any Laker fan NTers in Boston are going!

Who here thinks Lakers will make any sort of deal prior to the deadline?
calderons contract, NY, and Lou, maybe even boom boom are pieces the team can move

but the lakers know they dont have to make any deals, especially those that dont favor them. 

i started to dig Rubio coming over...especially if it involved moving Deng

whens the last time we got the worse end of a trade? 

srs 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom