Clippers with Bev/pg/Kawhi/Morris/zubac

Lou/shamet/Harrell/Patterson off bench

Can run multiple lineups/
Bev/Lou/shamet/geoege/kawhi
Bev/George/Kawhi/Harrell/morris
Lou/Bev/geoege/Kawhi/morris

all players playing 60 games or less

Jerry West the goat

i pray to the devil Morris doesn’t mess up their chemistry. Voodoo doll be damned

**** The Knicks man, dudes tried to get two starters & seconds from us, and then gonna take basically a second & random players from the Clippers.

speaking of what's up with Wayne ellington? i would rather him then Troy Danielss

Let's be real, Boogie ain't coming back this season. And if he by some chance does, he will be rusty as hell. That is, if he actually manages not to break his damn spine in half the second he steps on the floor. Let's not forget that dude couldn't even make it through pre-season practices, so how the hell is he going to make it through playoff games?

"Playoff Rondo" is the Lakers' only X-factor hope. And even he almost certainly won't be enough against the depth of these Clippers.

Well, congrats to those who didn't want to trade Kuzma. You got your wish. Smart move to keep him in your back pocket for the future, once they don't have LeBron and AD anymore. He is just a tremendous piece to built around. Poor man's Antawn Jamisons have always been foundations of a winning franchise.

Easy to play armchair GM but those 1 year bird rights have also hampered the Lakers for making moves.

Beverly
Paul George
Kawhi
Norris
Harrell

^Can't think of a L/U that could stop their closing L/U while they could easily contain the Lakers. The scary part is they have the luxury of putting Lou Williams in the unlikely event no one could score.

Kuzma needs to take a quantum leap for the Lakers to overcome that hurdle, IMO. And I'm not giving Davis a pass here, he's been a disappointment on offense. This is not the same AD I saw with the Pelicans.

It’s crazy how AD can’t carry an offense but don’t want to hear those Duncan comparisons. As soon as Bron goes out, Ad goes ghost. Granted he has rondo, kuz, and KCP trying to show their worth. But as a leader you have to let these guys know.

It’s crazy how AD can’t carry an offense but don’t want to hear those Duncan comparisons. As soon as Bron goes out, Ad goes ghost. Granted he has rondo, kuz, and KCP trying to show their worth. But as a leader you have to let these guys know.
swapping Rondo with DC would help with those Non-Bron Ad Lineups imo

9t2h9drtmdf41.jpg

Let's be real, Boogie ain't coming back this season. And if he by some chance does, he will be rusty as hell. That is, if he actually manages not to break his damn spine in half the second he steps on the floor. Let's not forget that dude couldn't even make it through pre-season practices, so how the hell is he going to make it through playoff games?

"Playoff Rondo" is the Lakers' only X-factor hope. And even he almost certainly won't be enough against the depth of these Clippers.

Well, congrats to those who didn't want to trade Kuzma. You got your wish. Smart move to keep him in your back pocket for the future, once they don't have LeBron and AD anymore. He is just a tremendous piece to built around. Poor man's Antawn Jamisons have always been foundations of a winning franchise.
I’m not a fan of Kuzma but did you read what the knicks were asking for? Lol you can’t even blame rob for this one

Easy to play armchair GM but those 1 year bird rights have also hampered the Lakers for making moves.

Beverly
Paul George
Kawhi
Norris
Harrell

^Can't think of a L/U that could stop their closing L/U while they could easily contain the Lakers. The scary part is they have the luxury of putting Lou Williams in the unlikely event no one could score.

Kuzma needs to take a quantum leap for the Lakers to overcome that hurdle, IMO. And I'm not giving Davis a pass here, he's been a disappointment on offense. This is not the same AD I saw with the Pelicans.
scary hours indeed.

just gotta hope AD finds another gear, kcp continues his hot hands, vogel utilizes dwight/javale's size and lebron comes out guns blazing.

odds of beating them from an eye test is quite high though for sure.

Back
Top Bottom