**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I’m torn. You put Daniels in for 5 min all the sudden he hits 2 threes and gets streaky. You leave him in and spread the floor for Lebron and AD. Shooters are valuable. But Dud has value too you’re right
Dudley a shooter too

Hoping we can get him back next year if he is healthy.

I really hope we allow him to continue to rehab with our staff.

We upgraded without giving up ANYTHING

Now id like to see Daniels cut for a veteran 3 point shooter.

Love the fact that Pelinka's continuing to build a good rapport with his fellow agents. Cutting a healthy player for someone who's not suited to play is bad press waiting to happen.

It's a reach but Troy and Bradley Beal shares the same agent. Sometimes, small gestures like this can go a long way.

Kuz at the 3 is interesting. He usually plays better when he's matched up with smaller wings.

We'll probably win the next game vs LAC and then the rescheduled game will have both teams resting guys and won't show us anything either way
Remember when I was saying earlier in the season that Kuz needs to give us Matrix type production?

I always envisioned Kuz as someone who can be a Shawn Marion-Glen Rice-Robert Horry clone, all small forwards at the height of their game. I think Lakers see him in similar fashion.

Kuz is really a 3 if u think about it.

Last edited:
Is there any way he can get some sort of role with the team smh
He will still train and rehab in El Segundo.

Because of Boogie's relationship with the Lakers, he will more than likely return next year as no team will pick him up this season since he's still rehabbing.

Its merely a numbers game. I'm confident we get him back next year

Love the fact that Pelinka's continuing to build a good rapport with his fellow agents. Cutting a healthy player for someone who's not suited to play is bad press waiting to happen.

It's a reach but Troy and Bradley Beal shares the same agent. Sometimes, small gestures like this can go a long way.

Didn't know that about Troy and Beal. I was confused when Daniels was the first guy we signed but now I'm looking at it in a new light 🤔

knicks were asking for Danny and kuz for marcus. pelinka played it cool and said no dice... we're just gonna get his brother.

rob pulled a jerry west and made the clips gave some assets :rofl:

rob playing chess

Cant remember what year exactly, like 1 or 2 years ago we were in the running to sign Markieff.

The Lakers had always wanted him. Pelinka very smart to be patient and not give up anything to get one of the twins, rather than trading assets like the dumb*** and desperate Clippers did to get PG and Marcus.

Lmaoooooo

Shocked they would have Boogie, but he got his money and can still sign with the team in the summer.

Win win for boogie. Now he doesn’t have to travel with team yet he still sees them couple times a week in el segundo. And of course we brining him Back. No team will want him anywhere near theirs with his 3 major injuries in a 1.5 year span

F50AAB6E-670C-4984-8897-387C70265AED.jpeg
2F61A98F-B14F-4E06-B555-980C7047052E.png

Peep the difference in tone and wording and people don’t think this ******* dweeb woj got an agenda

Back
Top Bottom