**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

We're effffffing screwed with that re-scheduled game. :smh:

Games on 4/4, 4/5, 4/7, 4/8, and 4/9. The rare 5 games in 6 nights. :stoneface:

Kuz at the 3 is interesting. He usually plays better when he's matched up with smaller wings.

We'll probably win the next game vs LAC and then the rescheduled game will have both teams resting guys and won't show us anything either way

Hopefully they have a safe lead in standings by then where they could afford to rest the key guys 3 out of 6.

King’s, Thunder, GSW, and the Clippers. All winnable. Main challenge is the Clipper game

They need something where they can cut a guy but keep him on the team/staff somehow.

The correct answer is to waive Dudley. Great locker room guy, no ego etc. and all that but it's a no-brainer.

Also I called this right after the deadline, but I'm sure many saw it coming after Detroit basically said **** it.

There's a good chance that we would've clinched by then so I'm not tripping on the last handful of games of the regular season.

Screenshot_20200221-170422_Chrome.jpg

So we got three straight games...

But the Clippers get a day off...lol hopefully this game won't matter at all.

But I know Bron AD gotta load manage for that first game.

yall worrying too much about the scheduled game.

we play them on a normal schedule on 3/8. if we win that one, we will be "validated" and there wont even be a need to play the 4/9 game.

playoffs start a week later. Theres probably a 90% chance we already have the final standings set by then so most teams will be load managing anyways.

I doubt that game will matter but if it does the Lakers B squad has to beat the Bulls to give Bron/AD a rest before the Clipper game.

Back
Top Bottom