**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

F50AAB6E-670C-4984-8897-387C70265AED.jpeg
2F61A98F-B14F-4E06-B555-980C7047052E.png

Peep the difference in tone and wording and people don’t think this ****ing dweeb woj got an agenda
Wow

The twins aren't gonna pass up a chance to live in the same city. I don't watch the Pistons but his numbers look good. If he gets the minutes he should be able to have similar production

They got a crazy relationship.

When they first came into the leauge they shared a bank account...

I understand being twins but man...that's too much trust.

No bad blood at all
Prob gonna be a pseudo team member while rehabbjng
Prob let him practice and everything lol

We are ******

you know damn well Dan Gilbert, Ballz and Cuban writing a letter right now. Lakers will be prohibited from signing Morris

But y’all know he ain’t technically cut yet. He is gonna get cut Sunday night after Morris clears waivers, whatever that means

Nabbing Markieff was a strategic move to basically nullify the Clips' trading for Marcus.

Markieff vs Marcus in the 4th qtr. No advantage there for LAC.

And the psychological edge of knowing that LAL gave up zilch to get Markieff while LAC gave up assets to possibly only getting a rental

Lmaoooooo

Long as we stay healthy, Clippers are fk'd if they face the Lakers in the playoffs.

Matching tats? That’s a little weird

heard houston would be able to claim him
I think if his agents tells him not to claim him, It would be wise not to. Imagine if he gets pissed and starts throwing elbows in practice

knee to the calf
Hope it’s just a charlie horse. But seems serious looked like his knee moved too

Why did Vogel let a 7 foot, sometimes clumsy Javale McGee get 3 fouls in the first quarter :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom