**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

dont think they do Kawhi at the 4 with Morris there now
prob close with pat lou kawhi morris trez no?

It will be interesting to see who the Clippers do trot out to close out games now.

They were talking about this on 710. Yeah the Clippers per say are "deeper" but come the playoffs the rotations get shorter so they still gotta figure that unit out..

Anyone else worried that the Morris thing will fall out. Whole league is against us so I wouldn’t be shocked if a team with cap space takes him just to spite us.

dont think they do Kawhi at the 4 with Morris there now
prob close with pat lou kawhi morris trez no?
I think they close with lou and PG at guard instead of Lou and Bev

If they go that route we can go AB or AC on Lou or Bev, DG on PG, Bron on Kawhi, AD on Morris and Dwight on Trez. Or AD on Trez and Morris/Kuzma on Morris depending on who hot

Either way the Clips are fk'd. And when we done with em, all of Clipper nation gonna wish they had an answer for all that AD, Javale, Kieffer, and Dwight nasty they bout to run up against.

Last edited:
I think we good. He apparently gave the Lakers his word no?
But teams can still claim him off waivers. He has no say in that. Of course teams don’t want a guy on their team that’s disgruntled but they make an exception bc lakers are involved and they’d rather hurt themselves then makes lakers better

But teams can still claim him off waivers. He has no say in that. Of course teams don’t want a guy on their team that’s disgruntled but they make an exception bc lakers are involved and they’d rather hurt themselves then makes lakers better

Yeah Rockets can claim him and he’s gonna not wanna play with them if they putting him at the 5.

I think they close with lou and PG at guard instead of Lou and Bev

If they go that route we can go AB or AC on Lou or Bev, DG on PG, Bron on Kawhi, AD on Morris and Dwight on Trez. Or AD on Trez and Morris/Kuzma on Morris depending on who hot

Either way the Clips are fk'd. And when we done with em, all of Clipper nation gonna wish they had an answer for all that AD, Javale, Kieffer, and Dwight nasty they bout to run up against.
Oh **** I forgot PG was there for a moment lmao

opefully he remains a non factor in the playoffs like he usually is :lol:

but lakers showed some flashes tonight man that only a champ level team with HIGH chemistry can do

My guy Caruso everywhere. Why Alex jersey hanging in Bron's locker 🧐
20200221_224836.jpg

Oh **** I forgot PG was there for a moment lmao

opefully he remains a non factor in the playoffs like he usually is :lol:

but lakers showed some flashes tonight man that only a champ level team with HIGH chemistry can do
Lemme see it against a contending team.

Marcus is better than Markieff, but I think that the Lakers might need Markieff more than the Clippers need Marcus, since the Clippers had more depth than the Lakers to begin with.
I hope that the Lakers have reached some sort of gentlemen's agreement with Boogie, where they agreed to part ways for this season, but that they would pick him up for next season.

Rondo was the sole reason why we gave up such a big lead. I hate that guy and Vogel some for not limiting his minutes even more. Bring cook in instead

Like I said earlier, plus-minus tells the whole story:
Caruso: 9 pts, plus 23 in 22 minutes
Rondo: 5 pts, minus 7 in 16 minutes

How are you minus 7 in your team's 12-point win? The only reason he gets playing time it's because he's a veteran who is respected and we're hoping for "playoff Rondo" Anyone who looks at the situation objectively will tell you that Caruso should get all of Rondo minutes and Cook should get the rest.

Back
Top Bottom