**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Rondo's style just don't work today. A PG dribbling for 20 seconds lookin the cutter or open 3 ain't poppin now. If you that ball dominant you gotta get buckets and even some of them hurt their teams (Harden and Russ the last few years).

Like homeboy said we need kief more than the clippers needed Marcus just hope rob gots one more trick up his sleep

It's going to take a total collapse at this point to give up the one seed in the West.

If the Lakers drop the next 2 games against the Clips and lose at home against the Bucks & 6ers you know everyone in the media, this thread, nba season thread and their mommas are going to be saying "Lakers got problems and aren't winning the chip" .

Last edited:
I mean, if we lose both of the next games against baby brother as well as the Bucks and The Process, I'd have my doubts, too.

But some of you just have to realize all the chatter means nothing. So what if I have my doubts or some Laker hater says this and that all season. Means nothing. You win the championship by beating the other team 4 times in 7 tries, not by convincing fans or critics in February that you can. *shrug*

I'm really excited to see Kuz go back to actually playing more of a traditional wing roll, With Morris playing more of the 4.

allows him more opportunity with the ball i would think.

I would also like to take this opportunity to remind ya'll that KCP is still at 40% on threes for the year & Avery Bradley & Caruso are now at 37% for the year. If AB & AC continue to knock down open 3's like that, guards are gonna have a rough nights going forward because defensively these guys could attack

Last edited:
man, it's crazy how the 2020 title favorites los angeles clippers are in shambles. this is why chemistry is so important. doc has 2 months to figure out his rotations with the addition of reggie, morris + their injuries.

kawhi visibly upset on today's loss too. never seen his body language like that in san antonio or toronto.

Wouldn't be surprised if there was a verbal agreement we'd resign him next season (so he doesn't rush back this year and suffer another injury) in exchange for helping us create this roster spot for markieff this year

Pretty sure that was the deal
Cuz a real one for that lol

I was really excited for a boogie return, not necessarily this year per say but going forward for suree

After listening to him talk with matt and stack about AD and how special they are together, gave me the feeling he wants to be here long term and be a part of the "AD" era

I mean when you really think about it, he is in the perfect situation for himself at this point in his career, very similar to where dwight was coming into this season.

He knows he might not ever be in this position again, Im super excited to see him comeback next year...going to be another good story for us and even more fuel to the fire.

Rob doing the thing man....not saying much in front of the camera or to the press, but he's shown me in his first year he's bout that action.

Guys come with a W against bean town tomorrow......its a party

Pretty sure that was the deal
Cuz a real one for that lol
I mean he has no better option.
Its either a) stay with current team that paid you full salary, hang out with friends you know, stay in same apartment, train in same facility with same staff that’s been helping you

or

b) pout and be mad and say **** you guys! Move back to whereever he has a home and start a new regimen with a whole new training staff and and oh, pay for it all yourself

I was really excited for a boogie return, not necessarily this year per say but going forward for suree

After listening to him talk with matt and stack about AD and how special they are together, gave me the feeling he wants to be here long term and be a part of the "AD" era

I mean when you really think about it, he is in the perfect situation for himself at this point in his career, very similar to where dwight was coming into this season.

He knows he might not ever be in this position again, Im super excited to see him comeback next year...going to be another good story for us and even more fuel to the fire.

Rob doing the thing man....not saying much in front of the camera or to the press, but he's shown me in his first year he's bout that action.

Guys come with a W against bean town tomorrow......its a party
Couldn't have said it better myself

I mean he has no better option.
Its either a) stay with current team that paid you full salary, hang out with friends you know, stay in same apartment, train in same facility with same staff that’s been helping you

or

b) pout and be mad and say **** you guys! Move back to whereever he has a home and start a new regimen with a whole new training staff and and oh, pay for it all yourself
Agree with everything except the last part.

Cuz still ain't paying for nothing himself cause he already getting that workman's comp.

Back
Top Bottom