**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

He clears waivers tonight

Also, this week nba league pass is free and of course my luck. They got two games this week on national tv. I hate national TV games. The commentating is atrocious

He clears waivers tonight

Also, this week nba league pass is free and of course my luck. They got two games this week on national tv. I hate national TV games. The commentating is atrocious

League Pass India+VPN. Hella cheap and no black outs.

TV HD video quality on ESPN, ABC, and TNT is a lot better compared to when games are on the Laker channel Spectrum SportsNet.

League Pass India+VPN. Hella cheap and no black outs.

TV HD video quality on ESPN, ABC, and TNT is a lot better compared to when games are on the Laker channel Spectrum SportsNet.

HD quality is great on ABC ESPN act,

But I can only listen to our guys. Unless it's the playoffs and I have no choice.

Let's get this today.

The formula for the best way to defending AD remains the same: put a smaller guy on him and watch him struggle

This is why I hate watching anything other then our commentators.

Marc Jackson saying Rondo this and Caruso would be getting his name chanted for the same defense play.

But Caruso does stuff like that all the time...

That's why Marc doesn't have a job.

Reactions: DLF
wow y'all

i got a text this AM i got off the waitlist for the Memorial tmrw
just copped my ticks
My brother's gf got the text message this morning and her sister got it on Friday. He said it sucks they sent it out last minute or else he would have gotten them. Don't know why they did that.

My brother's gf got the text message this morning and her sister got it on Friday. He said it sucks they sent it out last minute or else he would have gotten them. Don't know why they did that.
ahh because since it was so last minute he couldn't get the day off and etc huh

Back
Top Bottom